Airport

Author's Note:

This story was made by my own imagination that I can't stop thinking what will happen if I try to explore something that I won't lose anything. And so far, this is my first ever book that I'd written.

By the way, I am Dilet Tante author of this book. I am a HS student and was deeply inspired to write a stories during ECQ (until further I can do, as well), because of my friends who love to read Wattpad. Hence, they influenced me and here I am, wanting to make a story by my own so I can let them read this.

Again, here I am, going to start my career that could develop myself as a student. So, please advocate me and don't brutalize me (my works) because I am just a tyro (beginner) writer.

_____

D I S C L A I M E R:

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events, places, businesses and some incidents are either products of author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any, resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is unedited. It might have typographical and grammatical errors. Please bear with me. I'll get back to this after I finish the whole series.

❗P L A G I A R I S M❗

- is a crime as the act of using another person's words or ideas without giving credit to that person.

Thus, DO NOT distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create a derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain PERMISSION.

© All Rights Reserved 2020

_____

But before you move on to the next page, lemme tell you first the reason why it was titled as 'AIRPORT'.

Airport?? sounds weird, right?!. . .

So, why this book was titled as 'AIRPORT'? Well, we all know that airport is a place where airplanes (aircrafts) land and take off. It's also a place where there a buildings for passengers to wait in and for airplanes (aircrafts) to be sheltered.

Basically, it was the place where Landy and Heven first met, but sad to say it was also the place where???

ENJOY READING!!!