Deku

~~~~SORYYYYYY I Had some insane writers block, now im back gay as ever~~~~~
**Sokanii**

Oh my God.

I just got fucked by Kacchan.

In the school bathroom.

I blushed as Kacchan told me to meet him in his room tonight, and to bring condoms. I was nervous and excited as I left to go back to class.

"Hey, Where were you?!!" Kirishima practically was yelling across the field. I didn't wanna yell across the field next to Ground Beta, so I used my quirk to run to him.

"I'm fine, I just hit my head really hard and passed out. Kacchan found me and practically blew me up." I lied. Kirishima isn't one to gossip, but I want to keep the whole Kacchan situation under wraps.

~~~Timeskip brought to you by my insomnia~~~

After Training, Aizawa sent us back to our dorms, because he wanted to take a nap. I was supposed to study with Momo and Iida for an upcoming test, but Kacchan pulled me aside.

"Whaa-" I was cut off my Kacchan's lips. They were soft and tasted like caramel, beacuse of his quirk. His tongue begged for entrance, but I denyed him. He didn't like that though, and he grabbed my ass, causing me to moan. He took this chance to get in my mouth.

"ahhh, nyaaaah!" Kacchan's tongue filled my entire mouth with the taste of caramel and brown sugar. "Fyahhhh! Ngggnnhhhh!" He left no spot untouched. I broke the kiss even though I really didn't want to.

"Kacchan, let's wait till the other's are asleep."  He agreed and let me go.

"Hey, why did Bakugo pull you aside?" Momo asked, blissfully unaware of the situation. Thank god Iida isnt a gossiper. If  Ashido had found out, this would be a bloodbath.

"I- Uh, Well Kacchan was telling me not to get hurt or he would kill me."I stuttered. "Let's go study for that test tommorow."

~~~Once again I'm sowwwyyyy for the long time betweeen updatres, I have 3 humans to keep alive because I'm the oldest~~~
**Sokanii**