🌈🧚🧚🌺🌸💐💝

Newton was in his room recording a tiktok lip syncing to a song, lip biting and such until he received a comment 

"🌸💐😍💝🌺🌸🌈🌈oh to see without my eyes 😍😍💐🌸🌺🌺🌈🌈" the comment read. Newton started to cry, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DON'T THINK IM HAWT??!! I AM THE HOTTEST LIGHTBULB IN THE WORLD I'M HAWTTER THAN THE SUN!!!"  Newton cried, his ego was hurt, but he jumped on his bed and cried, "How am i not hot.." Newton said to himself before he got another notification, another fairy comment, there was a bunch of them in his tiktoks, Newton got angry, "If they don't stop i swear it won't go too well" Newton growled.

He was angry

"How could anyone hate me"

Days and days he kept receiving comments like "dayumnnn king killing it👑😍😍 i wish it was kill yourself 🌈🌸🌺💐💐🌸🌸💗💓💕👑💖"

He had enough.

Newton got his camera ready after recording one of his e-boy edits, and made a tiktok addressing his fairy comment problem

"Hey chums recently I've gotten this fairy comment problem and i need to say something, please stop i don't care but it's annoying and i don't like them, stop calling me ugly, i am cute and sexy, stop spamming fairy comments on my tiktoks and dueting me just to call me a clown. I dont care about your opinion, who ever said I did?" 

Newton said and posted it on tiktok the next day it didn't go too well, his call out tiktok was spammed with fairy comments, they were all cruel, huh?

He kept getting fairy comments on his tiktoks every day.

"FINE IF MY CALLOUT TIKTOKS DON'T DO THE JOB, I'LL JUST IGNORE THEM" Newton yelled, and he started to do so, continuing his e-boy edits of pictures and videos of him dressed as an e-boy with a song over them.