11. Escape~

11. Escape~

///

Chaeyoung has to have her medicine, but she needs breakfast first. So, they stopped by the gas station and decide to grab some bread and snack.

They have been traveling for 30 minutes now. So, by 7, they will reach the capital Bern.

Jaehyun was looking for some soft drinks and water with Chaeyoung by his side all the time, holding a loaf of bread in her arm.

There's only them as the customer in the store, until the bell rang again. Another comes in.

Jaehyun was quick to notice their strange appearance. Black disguise and cap hiding their faces. Chaeyoung clutched his hands tighter, already getting the sign.
He gave her a look, and both of them bow down, hiding behind the counters.

He's right. Those guys are looking for them. Both of them slowly crawled back to the exit, as the men went deeper to the store.

They were about to get caught, but quick to hide behind the candy shelf. As the man walked passed unknowingly, Jaehyun covered his mouth and hit his neck. The guy passed out without any noise. He took the gun and hold her hand again.
They rushed to the exit, dropping the money by the counter and quickly run as fast as possible.

Sadly when they left, the bell on the door rang as a sign. "Shit." he cursed cause the other guys saw them and started chasing after.

Chaeyoung was following his lead, hand not letting his go but to hold tighter.

They are about to reach their car, but there are 3 more guys waiting. Both stopped their track.
"What should we do?" she asked in fear.

Jaehyun stared at each of them, having a huge gulp cause these guys have well-built body. He noticed each one of them own gun.

2 from behind plus 3 in front, he has to deal with five of them.

"Listen gentlemen. What do you want from us?" he asked playfully.
"Stop pretending, man. We want the lady beside you. Back off if you don't want your life to end this young." one of them warn him.

He hided her behind his back as they started to step closer.

One by one start to attack them. He got him here, was punched there, but he's able to defend himself. One was throwing punch, he was quick to escape, grabbed his fist, then kicked his stomach.
Another went from behind with a brick, but luckily he sensed his coming, and knuckled neck, making the guy passed out.

While watching them fighting, Chaeyoung was careless enough for one of them to hold her back. She elbowed him harshly and flipped him over. The guy was stunned, never thought a lady was this strong. Well, don't underestimate the black belt taekwondo.

Three out of fight were unconscious.

The two guys left were shocked at how good the couple is. At the very last moment, they pulled out the gun. Chaeyoung felt her knee weaken at the weapon directing at their head.

"Why? Where are all the confident go?" the leader among these guys chuckle in victory.

"Weak ones would use weapons as threat."
Jaehyun raised his arms high in the air. Sweat is still visible on his forehead. He eyed Chaeyoung and told her to do so.

"Shut up! " The guys pushed them forwards and turned their back together, so they could tie their hands up.
In that very moment, Jaehyun finds the chance.

He bended down, lifting Chaeyoung up on his back then swirled around, so she could kick both of them to the floor. Both released their hands and quickly grabbed the fallen guns, then pointed back at the kidnappers.