𝙱𝙸𝙺𝙴𝚁 𝙶𝙰𝙽𝙶

The bigger the city, the more likely it is for there to be dangerous people

The bigger the city, the more likely it is for there to be dangerous people.. dangerous groups.. dangerous gangs. Biker gangs are the most well known gangs within the city but somehow they are able to fly under the radar while committing illegal acts and breaking plentiful of laws set in place to distinctly stop them from operating.

——————————

𝕊ℂ𝔼ℕ𝔸ℝ𝕀𝕆 𝟘𝟙 ::
Our ocs' fathers established one of the most notorious and powerful biker gangs in the country before they were even born, giving them the title of 'Biker Royalty' as soon as they took their first breath. In fear of someone hurting them, their fathers always made sure they had bodyguards by their sides, giving the job to (Bias Wreckers). After finally getting fed up with always having someone watching them over their shoulders, our ocs go out for a fun night out without (Bias Wreckers) until they run into the one group of people they spent their whole lives avoiding, their rival gangs head bikers (Biases).

——————————

𝕊ℂ𝔼ℕ𝔸ℝ𝕀𝕆 𝟘𝟚 ::
Our ocs were told their entire lives to avoid the south district and to stay away from the biker gangs that reside there no matter what. After hearing about a new stylish club opening on the edge of the north side, our ocs decide to go have fun for once in their lives and attend the grand opening. The place is overrun with gorgeous clubbers but two people catch our ocs' eyes rather quickly. Oblivious to the fact that they've walked straight into a club owned by the most dangerous biker gang, our ocs decided to be confident and make some moves on (Biases).

——————————

𝕊ℂ𝔼ℕ𝔸ℝ𝕀𝕆 𝟘𝟛 ::
Make up your own!

——————————

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌

𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖 ::
ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕕 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖 ::
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ::
𝔹𝕚𝕒𝕤(𝕖𝕤) ::
𝔹𝕚𝕒𝕤 𝕎𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣(𝕤) ::
𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠 ::