Prologue

Aiden's pov

The way she moves her body to the sync of the music, The passion that lies in her glistening eyes. It all makes my blood rush and I feel my veins pop in elation. I don't know how a stranger could make me feel this way by just dancing.

Nothing I've tried has made me to keep her off of my mind. I sleep every day in wonder about how her face is like, how her visuals are like with every motion she makes when dancing. The obscurity behind that mask is one I set to discover.

"Black Rose", is who she is known as. I don't know why she chose such a name, but I guess a mysterious woman gets a mysterious name. I wanna know her, ever ounce of her. I never miss any of her videos, I watch one video more than I can count. That is how somersault I have become for her, I'm completely hypnotized by a stranger.

None of the leads I get leads me to her, her email address, everything connected to "Black Rose" is a mystery. I've went to one of the best trackers but I've only went to as far as to know that she lives in this city, same as me.

The rest about her remains a mystery unsolved. She is everyone's favourite, a sensation loved by all. I don't think many men who watch her, watch because of her amazing dancing ability. They usually watch to only appreciate her slim, toned and curvy 5'6" frame, my friends included. She is hot and I know, but her passion and motions are what attracts me more to her.

I have been pausing and re - watching this video of her dancing to "Swalla by Jason Derulo". She never seems to keep her mask off of her face. The only thing I get to see everytime is fire in her amber brown eyes. I wonder if that's even her real eye colour, it's her usual one though. It's hard to say if it is her real eye colour. She changes contact lenses the way my mom changes her heels.

She never seem to leave a trace of her real self, this woman! Could she get any mysterious?

___________

Stay tuned for more!!❤️