10

Have you heard the gossips? All the girls are jealous because they heard you were dating Jennie. Is it true that you're dating her? I'm really really curious.

Taehyung: Why? Cause you like me and wants to know if we are really dating?

I chuckled. I think you are also the girls who are jealous.

Taehyung: So cute.

???: Who's cute Tae?

I turned and saw Jennie. I quickly put the paper behind my back and act normal.

Taehyung: Oh Jenn! I was saying you're cute.

Jennie: Aww thanks. Now let's go! I wanna eat lunch with you later!

She grabbed my hands and walked to our class.

Actually, she's not my girlfriend. We're cousins and she's really nice. But when it comes to girls fangirling over me, she'll get really scary.

People don't really know her true side so they hated her but act nice in front of her. Although Jennie knows it all that they're just pretending, she just hold it in. Unless she's way too angry, you'll never want to see her angry side again.

And also about her clinging onto me, she do that because she has no one left, only me. If she lose me to other girls, she'll get really depressed.

Plus I didn't showed her the paper because I was scared that she'll deal with the girl or anything.

So I just decided to keep this whole paper thing a secret to myself.