Welcome

Welcome to the first ever edition of Mayhem Festival!

Here will be hosting small awards and games and tasks. However, not everyone needs to join the games or the tasks. They can only enter the award if they wishes.

NEWS: A prompt making contest is going on (Make A Prompt)... If you want to join, go ahead. You don't have to be in the award for taking part of the contest!!!

Mayhem members as well as other people are welcomed to join!

The whole August month is for only this Festival.

Rules:

1. Tag your friends as many as possible. The more the marrier. (At least 6 tags)

Don't tag verified profiles. They won't participate.

2. Follow MayhemSociety, MichelleManisha, LexiMoonsong & Sam8136

For they are your hosts!

3. We will be having a small award show with only a few books. Since it'll be hosted for one month only.

4. There will be prompt making contest. No, you don't have to write any stories but prompts. Don't worry it's not mandatory to participate.

(We are hosting prompt contest since we will be opening a prompt shop in the near future. We will showcase their prompts in the book and if anyone takes it, we'll ask them to credit the person)

5. Do not rude to others or to your judges. Don't bribe your judges as it will make you disqualified.

6. Your book must have two chapters minimum. It can be any genre (not random or poetry) but must be in English. (Since it's a small award) You can enter Two books max

8. There will be speed reading tasks as well. Like, you and your partners will be in a group where you all need to scam comments on each other's books. You can enter 2 books max. However, it's not mandatory.

9. Put this sticker on your book which you are entering with. (Not mandatory but appreciated as we want everyone to know of this festival)

There's a link on Mayhem Society's profile:

10. The books which you are entering the award with, will be selected in the spam comments task.

Table of contents will be updated shortly.