Jachary~Depression

Requested by Zachherronisagod.

It all started when Zach first found out about Jack dating Haylee. He couldn't handle seeing the love of his life with someone else and more than that it hurt to see him happy with her. So he did the only thing he could think of, he started to cut himself and not only that, he even started losing weight, eating as less as he possibly could. Eventually the other boys began to notice. Well, that is the other boys except Jack. He was never really home anymore, always hanging out with Haylee and even when he was home, he was so busy that he didn't notice any thing around him and that hurt Zach's heart even more than before.

It started getting even worse after that. Zach limited his food to almost a zero and he began to cut on daily basis, sometimes even two or three times a day.

One day, Jack walked in on him in the bathroom accidentally as he was doing his usual cutting. The younger boy tried to cover up his cuts and scars but it was too late. Jack had already noticed them.

"Z..", he started but the younger cut him off.

"Leave me alone", he said as he got up and hurriedly exited the bathroom, leaving Jack confused and sad staring at the toilet seat where Zach had been sitting only a few seconds ago.

He was more than shocked to know that Zach cut. He was even more shocked as he remembered his skinny figure from just a minute ago. There was literally no meat on his arms just plain bone.

Jack, of course, didn't have the faintest idea why Zach self harmed in the first place but he was determined to find out, even if it meant going behind the younger's back to spy on him.

He was brought out of his thoughts by the ringing of his phone. He pulled it out to see Haylee calling him. He sighed and picked it up placing it against his ear.

"Hi", he said forcing a smile on his face.

"Hi babe", a chirpy voice in the other end said."I'm coming over with snacks. We can have a movie night".

"Sure", he replied.

"Great. I'll be there in five", came the answer before his girlfriend hung up.

He sighed and placed the phone in his pocket again, walking out of the bathroom.

He was met with Corbyn as he exited. The blonde looked at him with concern.

"Jack. You okay?", the older asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah", he said forcing a smile again."Just a little tired.

He didn't want the other boys to find his discovery. Hell, he didn't even know if they knew about it or not and knowing them he would only cause worry and the rest of the boys would go interrogate Zach and it was clear he didn't want to tell anyone just yet.

"Okay. If you say so", Corbyn said smiling at him slightly."I'm always here though if you need to talk".

"Thanks Bean. That means alot", he answered.

"Anytime dude", the other blonde said smiling."Well, I gotta go. Dani's waiting on me".

"Right", Jack said."Go have fun".

"Thanks", Corbyn replied before he headed off to his room.

The door bell rang just then and a second later, Jonah's voice came up the staircase.

"Jack. Haylee's here".

"I'm coming", he answered climbing downstairs.

"Hi babe", he said as he saw Haylee.

Behind Haylee, Jonah rolled his eyes before going into the kitchen where he probably was before the bell rang.

"Hi", Haylee said walking into his arms and placing a kiss on his lips. He kissed back then pulled away.

"Ready to see a movie?", he asked.

Haylee nodded and he lead them to the living room, sitting on the couch. Haylee immediately sat on his lap.

"Umm. Babe?. I think you should sit on the couch. It's not appropriate", he said.

"But Jacky", Haylee said pouting.

"Fine", he said sighing."But I have to plug in the movie".

"I got it", she said getting up and placing the CD in the drive then sat herself on his lap again.

They were half way through the movie when Haylee started kissing his neck while grinding against him.

"Babe?", he said gripping her waist."We're in public".

"But Jacky. I want you" Haylee replied not pulling away as she peppered kisses all across his neck.

Jack heard someone gasp then clear their throat. He pulled Haylee away to see Zach standing there.

"I'm uh sorry. I came to get a drink. Ilk uh just leave", Zach said and Jack could swear he saw a little bit of hurt flash in the younger's eyes before he looked away.

"No Zach. Wait", he called out but Zach was already out of the door.

"Babe?", Jack said."I have to go".

"Can't it wait?", Haylee said kissing his neck again unfazed by what happened a minute ago.

"Babe? I don't want to", he said trying to push her away.

"It's because of Zach, isn't it?", she saud pulling away.

"What?", he asked shocked.

"Please", she said rolling her eyes."You don't think I've noticed the way you look at him".

"Wwhat are you talking about? I-", Jack started but Haylee shook her head making him stop mid sentence.

"I knew it was too good to be true", she continued chuckling darkly.

Jack stared at her.

"We're over" she simply said getting up and walking towards the door before he could say anything.

For some reason though, Jack felt relieved. He could stop pretending to be in love with her now.

Zach, he suddenly remembered. He wasted no time in getting up from the couch and rushed upstairs.

He opened his and Zach's room biy found it empty. He was about to exit when he saw the bathroom door slightly ajar and soft sobs were coming from inside it.

He rushed inside and saw Zach with a razor blade in his hand. His arm was bleeding heavily.

"NO", he screamed but it was too late.

"I'm sorry Jack", he heard Zach whisper before he collapsed on the floor, the blood still flowing rapidly from his arm.

Jack just stood there shocked, tears flowing down his cheeks as he watched the love of his life die right in front of him.

A/N:- Hi. Here is another one. Requested by Zachherronisagod. Hope you like it :). Peace✌.