02

Sinb's POV

I went to school as usual. I continued receiving flowers, chocolates and other stuffs. Students try to flirt with me but I shrugged it off. I could see someone being bullied around the corner so I went to check them out.

"You brat! You don't deserve studying here. You're poor" the girl said.

"Get away from here you trash" the other girl said.

"Girls, do what you want to her" the leader said.

"Who says you're bullying her? Want me to kick you out of the school?" I told them coldly.

"Sinb-yah" the girl said.

"Now get lost. Don't bully other people again understood?" I told them.

"Girls lets go" the leader said and they ran away.

I didn't have time to check out the bullied girl, because I'm almost late for my class so I went to my classroom quickly.

"What took you so long Sinb-yah?" Eunha eonnie asked.

"Class is about to start. You're almost late" Yerin eonnie told me.

"Oh, it's nothing. Good thing I wasn't late" I told them. Then class started.

Sowon's POV

The famous girl Sinb saved me from the bullies. I don't know if I'll thank her or not so I just went to the classroom which is the same as hers.

During break time someone approached me. "Sojung eonnie" Yerin called me. Yerin and I are just classmates. I don't know if I'll consider her a friend but we sometimes talk.

"Yes, why?" I asked her. "Can you be a tutor?" she asked me. "Not for me but for my friend" she added. "I'll see why?" I asked her. 

"Her parents told me if I could find one tutor for their daughter and I thought that you can be her tutor since you always rank 1" she added.

"Yes. I'll take that offer" I told her. I'm doing this to help my mom and my sister. "Okay so I'll message you the location later because you'll be meeting her parents later." She told me and I just nodded.

I went to the table where Yuju and Umji is. "Eonnie, we already ordered your food" Umji said. "Don't worry, my treat" Yuju said. "Thanks guys" I told them. "Is there a problem eonnie? You seem a little bit off" Umji asked.

"Ahh Yerin just offered me to tutor her friend" I told them. "Good offer then" Yuju said. I just nodded and continued eating my food.

After classes, Yerin sent me a café where I am supposed to meet. I think I saw them, because they waved at me. I was the only student there since it's just dismissal time and I rushed out to the school.

"Miss Kim Sojung" the mother asked.

"Yes Ma'am?" I asked her.

"So, you were the one Yerin suggested to us. We are the parents of Hwang Eunbi and we want someone to tutor her because she keeps on failing" the father asked.

'Hwang Eunbi? The person who saved me earlier?' I thought to myself.

"So, we're here to ask you if you can tutor her for the school year" the dad said.

"Is that fine? We heard you always rank first" the mom asked.

"Ah yes Ma'am, sir. I can tutor her" I told them.

"Okay then. We'll pay you every end of the month. If we are not present at our house, one of the maids will give it to you" the mother told me. I just nodded.

"And I hope you teach our daughter well. She is a really naughty annoying so I hope it's fine with you" she added and I just nodded.

"Thank you for accepting our offer." The dad said. I just nodded and went home after.