Chapter 1: HOW?!

(welcome to my trashy story for my ships that are underrated APPART from bammy for once im my life lol)
(it's all 3rd pov btw)

Henry entered the studio, only to hear a small "Hello.?" He turned only to see wally, who looked very confused. "how in bendy's name are you here?!" henry asked frantically. "i thought id stop by...the exit is right there anyway!" wally exclaimed before hearing henry say one thing. "you must've died too..." making wally panic slightly. Henry noticed the panic and began to explain that everyone died, so its nothing to worry about....while wally was thinking "HES FUCKING INSANE I SWEAR-" before deciding on believing him...he really had no choice. Wally cautiously followed Henry's instructions, helping collect half the items while henry got the other half. Eventually they got the machine working, triggering the bendy jumpscare. Wally shook in fear as he ran after henry, who was unfazed. Henry stopped wally near the exit, making wally scream "WHAT THE FUCK-" only to be cut off by henry saying "wait, we will fall if we go any futher, catch your breath first ok?" Wally just nodded still stunned by the events of a few moments ago. After calming himself a bit, wally exclaimed "What is happening?" gesturing to the ink around them. "I'll explain in a minute, brace yourself!" henry replied dragging wally to the mentally torturous fall. Wally screamed, tears pricking his eyes till they landed in a waist-high ink filled room. "ill explain as we go ok?" Henry muttered to the shell-shocked man next to him, only getting a nod of agreement in return. So Henry began to explain as much as he could remember as they made their way towards each valve....

(at the pentagram & coffins)

The pair stepped in the pentagram, henry simply accepting the visions. However wally cried. He was seeing something different. He was seeing his death, or rather suicide.

(heres the trigger bit)

His lifeless body was hanging from his ceiling, the note untouched. The chair lay on its side near his corpse, also still untouched. His skin was pale from the oxygen that was missing, his lips were chapped from dehydration. Yet he was smiling, still smiling even after dying....

(ya good now bois, gurls, and fellow things)

Wally's tear-filled eyes slowly closed, granting his mind the ease of sleep. Unaware of who was watching...

Bendy's concern rose when he saw what wally had seen. He was planning on telling a certain someone...who would NOT be a happy bunny after hearing this....not at all...

And he was definitely right...

The projectionist never speaks. Unless in an emergency, so it came as a surprise when he yelled "WHAT?!" in a sad and angry tone. Bendy said in his calmest tone "i will tell sammy, he can tell henry. I dont think wally would like to see me anyway..." only receiving a seemingly angry nod of approval. Once he arrived he snuck up behind sammy, wrapping his arms around him. Sammy jumped at the sudden hug, relaxing after realizing it was bendy. "hey babe!" sammy happily said in a sing-song voice. "hey sam-sam...we may have a...problem..." bendy muttered, catching sammy's full attention. Bendy explained the entire situation, not a detail left out. Sammy's face morphed from shock to sadness to determination, saying only, "ill tell henry ok?" smiling with his hidden mouth.

Sammy quietly shook henry awake, being careful not to wake the sleeping wally. Henry eventually woke up, visibly confused as sammy dragged him to the hallway. "what in bendy's name-" henry whispered, only getting "shh we have a problem." as his quiet answer. Sammy quietly, but quickly, explained what happened to wally. Henry's face showed he was concerned and worried. "i'll talk with him..." henry mumbled, loud enough for sammy to hear at least, walking back to wait for wally to wake up impatiently.

(sooo chap 1 done! Ya like this 'AU'? Cuz i made it depressing AF lol. There are more characters coming~)