Coronation

* Elaine's POV *

Today was finally the day of the coronation for me and the pevensie's. To say that I was anxious was an epic understatement. I haven't really spoken to any of them since the war had ended- I've been trying to wrap my head around the fact that I came to a magical land through a wardrobe, died and came back to life again, and now I 'm going to get coronated as high queen at the noble age of 16 (I know in Narnia Peter is like 13 but Im saying he's 16 in this Narnia :)) 

I looked at my reflection in the mirror once again, anxiety beginning to fill up when I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in .." I said towards the door before anxiously gazing into the mirror once again, then finally looked at the door to see Lucy with Aslan. I smiled shyly when Lucy beamed at me, "You look beautiful Elaine!" My father chuckled at Lucy's excitement and came towards me. I hugged him gently, "I'm nervous .."

"That is all perfectly normal dear one. You will learn to overcome it with time." Lucy nodded in agreement and ran over, holding up her dress. I smiled and hugged her, "You look incredible Lu." She blushed pink in embarrassment and I giggled, "What did you both need?" I asked, turning to face my father. Aslan smiled at me, "It's time to go now .." I nodded as Aslan walked out. I glanced at Lucy and smiled at her as she gestured for me to lean down to her, so I did and she leaned towards my ear, "Peter's going to love the dress .." I blushed bright red, looking at Lucy flustered, " Lucy! "She giggled, only making me laugh with her and together we both walked out of my room, heading towards the main hall.

We approached the doors, me slowly following behind Lucy who seemed to be bursting with excitement. I glanced at Susan and Edmund who smiled at me before I turned to Peter who had a pastel pink color painted across his face. I looked down at Lucy who simply smirked up at me before running off towards my father and her sister. I rolled my eyes playfully and approached Peter, "Hey Peter ..." He smiled down at me, "Hi princess ..." I giggled, "That'll be queen to you .." I said, pretending to scold him . We both stopped for a second before giggling to ourselves, "Y-You look .. Wow ..." I chuckled, a soft blush on my cheeks, "Thank you? You don't look to bad yourself. The green suits you .. "He smiled as my father came over," Are you two ready to head inside now? " I glanced at Peter and slipped my hand in his, giving it a gentle squeeze before letting go and nodding at my dad. We stood around Aslan, Susan, Lucy and myself on one side of him and Peter and Edmund on the other. I smiled across at Peter who beamed back at me as the doors opened, revealing the throne hall of Cair Paravel.

I smiled in awe as I looked around the room: Centers were holding up their swords to create a passageway for the 6 of us through the hall. At the end of the room sat five thrones, one for each of the Pevensie's and one for me. I grinned brightly as we walked through the room and the five of us approached our respective thrones, mine being in the center of the four of theirs. I looked around the room, my smile only getting bigger as I saw people that I recognized, and quickly considered my friends: the beavers, Mr Tumnus, Oreius, Fox.