Video: SURPRISING BIG SIS (Y/N) AT THE AIRPORT!

A/N

(E/C) Eye Colour

(H/L) Hair Length

(H/C) Hair Colour

(U/M) University Major 

(F/C) Favourite Colour

(N/M) Necklace Medallion 

(F/Ca) Favourite Cake

(F/CC) Favourite Cupcake

(F/F) Favourite Flowers

Each of these oneshots will be written out like a normal story. Unless I mention who's holding the camera, you can decide. 

I have no knowledge on birthstones, I only searched it up on Google. If I get any information wrong, please let me know and I'll fix it when I can :)

And one more thing, the jewellery shops I've included are just the ones I know. Not sure if they have these specific birthstones.

"Today! Today! Today is the day!" Sabre cheered as she skipped around her room that she shared with her other three siblings. "Everybody get up! Today's the day!" Everyone jumped up excitedly from where they sat or stood. "Today, Legends, is the day that we're going to the airport to pick up our big sister, (Y/N)!" Sabre explained with a cheerful yell. 

"Not many of you know (Y/N) because she moved out at 18 for university." Biggy explained. 

"She's been in America for the past almost two years studying (U/M)!" Sockie mentioned. 

"And in a few hours, we're going to pick her up from the airport." Naz added. 

"She's 19 and her 20th birthday is in a few weeks. We have a huge surprise planned for her!" Sabre said. 

"But that will be revealed in another video..." Biggy said laughed mysteriously. 

"Kids, you better be getting ready! We're gonna leave in a couple hours so make sure you eat breakfast, brush your teeth and get changed!" Their mum, Brooke, yelled from downstairs. 

"Yes Mum!" The four Norris Nuts yelled back. They all ran around their room and pulled their clothes out. 

"What's (Y/N)'s favourite colour? I wanna dress to impress!" Sockie asked, earning a laugh from the others. 

"I think it's (F/C)!" Sabre yelled back. "I'm gonna dress extra nice for her!" 

"I'm gonna wear the outfit that she sent me from America for my birthday!" Biggy added as he pulled out some denim jeans and nice polo shirt. 

"I'm gonna wear the necklace that we both have!" Naz exclaimed as she caught sight of the (N/M) necklace. Once they were all dressed, each of them rushed downstairs into the kitchen to greet their mum and their dad, Justin. Their breakfast was already laid out, ready to be eaten. 

"You guys excited?" Justin asked the four kids. They all cheered with food stuffed in their mouths. "Disco and Charm's babysitter will be here soon. I bet (Y/N)'s excited to meet Charm too." All the siblings stopped eating and looked at their father. 

"(Y/N) hasn't met Charm?" Biggy asked with realisation. 

"Nope. And, she hasn't seen Disco since he was born." All the siblings looked to each other in shock then immediately scoffed down the breakfast faster than before. "Guys! Guys! No need to rush! We have plenty of time." Justin laughed. 

"But we want to see (Y/N)!" Sabre whined slightly. 

"And so do the Legends!" Naz added as she gestured to the camera.