^CHAPTER 3^

Hallo it's me, well I just wanted say THANK YOU and I'm updating chappie 3 enjoy~

Have a lovely day.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°▪°▪°○°○°○°○°○°○°°▪°▪⊙⊙○⊙▪⊙⊙▪°○°°○°○°○°°▪°○°○°○°°○°○°○°°○°○°○°°○°○⊙⊙○⊙○

Today was Tuesday and I was excited, why?

Because today was when we usually go to the barracks for our P.E sadly we didn't go last week because there is no exact reason yet for why they didn't take us.

So we first had maths class which wasn't as bad as everyday because today was less class than the ones we had everyday and that is why Tuesdays were my favourite days ever.

And what I was more excited was because I wanted to crush people in running because I'm proud of my ability of running, I'm super competitive when it comes to sports especially when i'm running, it's fun to know you are faster than someone.

Don't blame me, but yeah I have to be proud about this ability, but I'm not so sure if I'm faster than people in this school.

I, Ibikun and Mofe were now in the bus that was taking us to the barracks , where they would train us or rather a place for many students or people to come for sports.

But today was very interesting, well at least to me because I love running more than anything but puberty might say otherwise, some people challenged me to run like Ibikun but I always gave her a head start but I still win anyways. Yeah I'm really proud of my ability, but I still don't know whether I was the fastest.

I even made a bet earlier with Ibikun that if I could beat this girl called Zelda that she would give me #5000. I didn't want to bet because I didn't know how fast she was yet, but I did beat her but I lost my chance in getting 5k, but now my chance is over but what can I do?

After sports and running and doing some things we were returning to school, I and Ibikun had a major fight.

So we were acting like children and collecting some leaves from our school so we were doing a Who-got-the-tallest-leaf competition, when I saw her holding one she was holding it in the middle like as if she was joining two leaves.

"Show me nah" I said while getting a bit annoyed," no its just one leaf" she said still holding the fricking middle, I was angry now because why couldn't she just fricking show me everything and let it go and it wasn't even like we bet anything on it.

I know it was a stupid reason to fight, but I was super annoyed by her not just saying the truth, that's what I just hated most in the world and I just realised that now, how annoying it is to be annoyed.

So then afterwards I called her a liar which she was obviously being right now and then she started to freak out and went to tell Mofe and my other classmates that actually cared.

" why the hell are you lying" I shouted obviously angry, I didn't understand who would ever lie about some thing that stupid, thinking about it again really makes me furious and I'm not the ype to get angry all the time.

It's really rare to see me extremely angry.

"Are you calling me a liar" she said in a rather kinda calm voice, but I was no-shitting now. I was angry when she started walking into the halls searching for Mofe to tell her of what I did.

I was just so frustrated and yes it was a stupid reason to fight but if you were in my shoes then you would understand me.

And they were all on her side and it was so frustrating, asking me why did I call her a liar. I was so disappointed in having friends that didn't even listen to the full story and started judging me already.

I really need new friends

But who wouldn't be angry in that situation, just show me the fricking leaf and that's all no one is betting with you, weren't we even joking right now sef, nawa o.

It really hurt that friends took, her side I mean....don't take sides, but they tried to do one stupid court stuff to solve our problems but I was really thinking that you guys suck and I hate you right now.

But yeah I'm good at maintaining my composure around people.

Soon the problem was solved which included hugging but no way was I into that, one thing about me is that I hate hugs it's just weird to me and I feel so uncomfortable when I'm at it,  why not a handshake?

And sure I never did forgive them till date, but they will never know that.

And now I'm currently fighting with Ibikun over something stupid but if u were in my shoes you will understand why I'm angry because I always have to be the one with self control and I get angry over stuff like when some one steals my pen and stuff like that, I don't like it when people take my things, because I bought them my self with my parents money ( also the cough money my mom cough takes from me, to summarize its my week allowance cough).

I think I have a cold.

Right now I'm at home playing piano tiles, and yes I'm obsessed with the game and I have over 3 Alan walker piano tiles games, over 2 types of normal piano tiles my favourites are Canon and Bluestone Alley.

I personally think I love bluestone alley more, it gives me a vibe.

And I got my tab back, for doing great in my Continous assessment test but that couldn't last long. FML, but that's another story for another day
that I'd rather not talk about but why not let's see what goes on.

School is terrible, I honestly feel like choking someone but I have good anger management so I'm all good.

I don't know whether its depression or just me being me. Nah...it's definitely depression and hopefully I get over it soon.

I might sound whiny but I hate things and mostly I HATE EVERYONE I'm not a fan of being around much people. Maybe because I don't really fit in.

A/n __ my school is doing an online exam so I won't be available from now till 17th July, I have been writing this chapter since last week, when I'm done with the exams I'll add more details. Bye