Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 & 𝖧𝗈𝗐𝗅𝗌

_________
I look to Edward and he answers my question without me having to ask. "He's talking to you."

"Oh. Lit." I respond and look back to the wolf.

I use my powers to propel me off the ground so I can hover over the river as to not break the treaty but to have a conversation with the wolf.

The Cullens look at me shocked while I just shrug my shoulder and look to the brown wolf.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you I just want to talk." I tell him in his mind. He jumps and looks to me. I use my hand to beckon him closer.

He comes a little closer to the river but keeps his distance.

"How can you talk to me in my head?" The voice of a teenage boy sounds into my mind.

I smile and answer, "It's one of my powers, pretty cool isn't it?"

"Yeah, like how you're flying right now? That's cool too." He lets out a wolfy laugh.

"I wouldn't call it flying but thank you." I giggle out.

"So I'm Masen what's your name?" I ask while playing with the water from the river, it now being suspended in the air.

I look back to my family, family. Wow, that feels amazing to say. "You guys can go hunt I'll meet up with you later." They look unsure so I pick up a fallen branch and throw it towards them, knowing Emmett would catch it. And he did.

"Good boy Emmy!" I clap, "Now run along, I'll be okay."

He reluctantly leaves and the rest follow. I smile to myself and turn back to the brown wolf.

My eyebrows furrow as I look around and call out, "Wolfy where'd you go?" I say sadly with a frown on my face.

Soon a teenage boy wearing only jean cutoffs walks out of the forrest. "That'd be me. But my names Quil. Quil Ateara V."

He sits down on a large rock at the rivers edge and looks up at me.

"So how old are you?" He questions while looking at me in awe.

"My age I was turned at or how long I've been alive? Well not alive per say, on the Earth." He laughs while shaking his head.

"Both I guess."

"Well I was turned when I was sixteen. I had only been sixteen for two months. It's sucks though. My immortal age is 46. I haven't been around very long." I shrug and decide to sit down while still using my powers to hold me up. "What about you?"

"Oh I'm sixteen too." He says messing with a random rock he found.

Suddenly there's a howling and Quil looks up quickly. "Hey it was nice talking but I gotta go, I hope to see you again Masen!" He shouts while running off into the woods.

I stay put for a second before going where my family is to hunt.

____
part 1 of yalls reward for 1k reads!!