Chapter Seven: What happened?

People were screaming after the chandler fell. Erik went on stage and grabbed (Y/N)'s arm, taking her away and pushing people aside as they ran. Phillippe called after her but he was getting no reply. A policeman claimed to Inspector Ledoux that they caught Erik but it was just one of the actors playing the devil in Faust. Erik and (Y/N) went up to her dressing room as Phillippe called after her.

Erik locked the door before leading her through the mirror down to his home. When they arrived, (Y/N) was greeted by the sight of beautiful props and scenery that Erik took on multiple occasions and the Lagoon shone in the small amount of light in the catacombs. On the Lagoon sat a boat that looked similar to a Viking ship.

Erik led her over and helped her in before getting in himself and rowed it to another part of his home. When they arrived, Erik picked up the half-asleep (Y/N) bridal style and carried her to a bedroom setting her on the bed. He assured her that she was alright before singing her to sleep and draping down the curtains around the bed.

The police went down below to find Erik. They all went down different paths, finding discarded props and endless tunnels. Soon they called everyone back saying they'd come back with more men and lights but one of them didn't come back. They started looking for him only to find him hanging by the neck. One of them grabbed a rope close to them only to trigger a trap, stabbed one of them. The killed men were brought back up on stretchers to the horror of Inspector Ledoux and Choleti.

(Y/N) woke up not long later to see no Erik who was going back up to see what make (Y/N) not sing. (Y/N) got up and found a painting of a woman in a white dress who looked a lot like her. Next to the painting was the dress the woman was wearing on a mannequin. Meanwhile, Erik was in (Y/N)'s dressing room to see if he could find something different or maybe something that she had that made her lose her voice. Erik looked through her things and saw the cup Carlotta had when she visited before (Y/N) went on. He sniffed the cup and instantly knew what happened.

Carlotta poisoned her.

(A/N: This chapter was literally just description but IDK. See you next chapter)