The journey begins

I was packing up my things in my backpack. A notification popped up in my phone . " Hey good morning zaara , we are waiting for your in the cafeteria . How long will you take to come to the cafeteria which is next door from your room " ? A text from yasmeen . Yeah I woke up late today as I slept late reckoning about the mess which I'm going through . I rushed out of my room and clumsily climbed down the stairs . The girls around me in the stairs looked at me and looked upstairs wondering is there someone chasing me !!!. Somehow before the next text with cursing words I reached the cafeteria. " Morning yasmeen , morning zahir " I greeted them . They both were having their breakfast in the cafeteria . "Want some veggies" yasmeen asked me by pushing her bowl towards me. I took a piece of carrot . She pulled it back towards her . " Did you have your breakfast zaara " zahir asked me ." Yep usually I make my breakfast by myself ,cause I am a picky eater". I ended it with a wink . Again it ended up in a wrong way which I didn't mean to . He looked down into his bowl with a smile from the corner of his lips and was trying to make it unnoticeable to me. when he looked at me after smiling ,I gave him a death stare!!!!!.His smile disappeared and managed to divert me and yasmeen from what had happened" ok girls we are lacking back in time let's move towards our hall".
we three started moving towards the lecture hall. When we reached there zahir was called by one of the fellow mates near him for seeking some help from him. Me and yasmeen sat in our places , while grabbing our stuffs out of the bag I said about the incident happened yesterday night "yasmeen I just wanna say you something regarding the weird behavior change which noticed in zahir yesterday night". "Yeah I am noticing it since we met him " yasmeen said this without looking into my face . I asked" what do you mean by this? "." Nothing I just spoke off my mind " yasmeen said. I gave a puzzled stare "what I was about to say actually is yesterday night I went to the canteen for getting a milk can, there I noticed zahir having his dinner and reading a book seriously. When I went near him and asked what was he reading so curiously ,he instantly closed the book and throwed it inside his bag and gave me a fearful smile!!!!". Yasmeen nodded her head thinking of what was that book he was reading. She then stopped me without telling anything further by kicking off my leg. It was zahir standing right behind me. I then turned towards my laptop and pretended doing some work .He came and sat in-between us . Today's lecture was going to be quite interesting as we were able to see the seminar presentation in our laptops before the lecture could start. The lecture started "today's lecture is about ancient Egyptians mythology which you must know to understand the reason how orisis took over the throne from the world's first Pharaoh 'Ra' the sun God " lecturer asked anyone has any idea about it ?. Everyone looked at each other and gave a blank stare at professor." With your permission may I sir " zahir rose from his place and was ready to give the answer. We were shocked all of the sudden when he rose from his place and was ready to give the answer. "You may take your seat zahir I will ask your opinion by the end of the lecture" sir made a full stop to his speed. He continued..." As you all know there are five main Egyptian gods and goddesses but, other than then that there are many in the ancient Egyptian mythologies and many were popular among the ancient Egyptians. One among them are Geb and nut . 'Geb' the god of earth and 'nut' the goddess of sky .