Chapter 1

She didn't know what day it was. For her it was just a day of harassment for her being Transgender. She felt like she was the only one who was LGBTQ at her school, a perfect target for bullying and for getting harassed.

"Hey! Drag Queen!" A voice yelled. She flinched, he thought for a second that nothing would happen that day.

"Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you!!" it said again. The girl turned around and looked at the boy. His name was Jaax, and this time there was someone new with him. Jaax pushed the girl to the ground.

"You know you could have a girlfriend by now but no you had to be a freak!" Jaax said.

" Damien! Teach this tranny why you shouldn't be a freak!!" Jaax said.

Damien looked at her with guilt and said something she didn't expect.

"No. Jaax, it's wrong. I'm guessing she's the only one like her in this school. She's different and it isn't a crime to be different, so No. I won't teach her, I'm going to teach you about respect,"Damien said, and with that Damien punched Jaax. Jaax hit the ground with a thud.

"What the hell!!" Jaax yelled. Damien Just stared at Jaax .

"You need to learn some manners before you talk to us again,"Damien said and held out his hand for her to take. She took it.