Intro

Carrie and the Owl Lady Apprentice

Notes: this takes place after season 1 finale of the Owl House and based on both Carrie 1976 and 2013.

This is for 15+ readers or something, it might have violence and swearing.

This is a story about a young girl from another universe who came to a magical land called boiling islands.
When she found out that there is more than one universe, which it's called the multiverse.
Her name is Luz Noceda, a teenage human girl who is a apprentice to a witch named Eda, a.k.a The Owl Lady, which is a criminal in her world, but she have a terrible secret, she was cursed of turning into a half owl monster but that doesn't stop her for being... Her, also lives with a cute little animal named King who used to be the king of demons.
Luz made some friends and all that stuff, but spoiler alert she found out about the multiverse.
A hypothetical group of multiple universes. That's where she met a lot of young people in many worlds, and became best multiverse friends
But she also found out about the forces of evil in the multiverse, and her friends told her half of their enemies were brought back to life by a mysterious force, but she make sure that whatever happens she will help someone in the multiverse and help them to fight all the evil villains in the multiverse.
Luckily for Luz, she found a young girl who has psychic powers but didn't know how to use them without making rampage and destruction.
And that's where our story begins.