Ara ara~

Your POV

As Giyuu and I are getting ready to go to our next destination, I'm still feeling a little sore and it makes it harder to walk.

I sighed and groaned in pain, as I follow Giyuu out of the town.

" Be careful, Demon Slayers. " an old man said.

" We will, Sir. Thank you. " I responded and smiled at him, he then nodded.

I took a deep breath and felt Giyuu's arms around my waist. I glanced at him, he was staring at me. I was about to ask what's bothering him until he knelt on the ground, " Ride on my back. " He said with his usual expressionless look.

" N-No, it's okay. " I said with a smile, he just kept on staring blankly at me. " Fine. " I said, I can see a lot of people staring at us. I blushed yet shrugged it off and did what Giyuu told me.

" Hold on tight. " He said, I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my chin on his shoulder.

' I was getting a piggyback ride from Giyuu. ' I thought to myself. He smiled and grabbed my legs and started running, I can smell his scent through his hair.

" We're going to a city and it's a bit far, we need a train to get there, you should get a rest after we get there. " Giyuu said and took a quick glance at me from behind, I nodded as a response.

We arrived at the train station, with people staring at us. I was a little shy but Giyuu didn't even mind them, he gently sat me on a chair nearby, he then sat beside me and we both waited quietly.

" Uhmm, Giyuu. " I muttered, he quickly glanced at me. " Hmm? " He responded.

" Why are they staring at us? " I asked in a whisper. He then started looking around, he then smirked and looked at me.

" Maybe it's the first time they saw such a beauty. " He said teasingly, I pouted and he chuckled.

" Hide your sword. "Giyuu whispered to my ear that sent shivers down my spine. I immediately hid my sword underneath my haori, I felt my face heat up.

' So that's why they're staring at me! ' I embarrassingly thought to myself and covered my face.

" It's okay, don't hide your face. You're beautiful. " He said with his natural expressionless face. My eyes widen at what he said and it made me blush even more.

When the train arrived, I was completely amazed of how long it was. It's my first time on a train, so I gripped tightly on Giyuu's haori so I might not get lost. Giyuu looked at me and slowly took my hand, held it and kissed it.

' His face might not say something, but his actions does say a lot. ' I thought and smiled.

" I saw that. " a familiar voice said. I slowly turned around to see Shinobu with her usual smile.

" Sh-Shinobu! " I yelled, Giyuu immediately turned around and pulled me away from her. Shinobu just chuckled, I can see Sanemi following her.

" I never thought you'd bring (y/n) somewhere far for a date. " Shinobu teased Giyuu while hitting his arm with her elbow.

I just sighed and looked at Sanemi-san. His eyes widen when he saw me, I smiled at him and he immediately looked away. The four of us then took a seat.

" Ara ara~ you two have been going out on a mission together lately, was it fun? " Shinobu asked me, I chuckled and nodded.

" Well, you and Sanemi-san as well. " I said, Shinobu smiled and nodded.

" Well, he's always been in a mission with Nee-san, but you know, since Nee-san's— " She stopped and took a deep sigh. Sanemi's eyes widen and I saw him gritted his teeth.