𝙡𝙡

𝗨𝗣𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬. Those were the feeling I felt right now. I mean, you wouldn't be mad at your best friend who ditched you for popularity? Noah and I go way back, we've known each other since we were in diapers! And he leaves me for popularity! What kind of idiot does that?! Oh right, Noah!

"Uh, I'm leaving bye guys!" I waved as I walked away. The scenery was beautiful. Sky Blue skies, fluffy clouds, and sun as bright as fire. The grass as green as it can get.

"Sadie! Wait up for me!" Someone called me while I turned around to be met with a Blonde. "Hey, Lauren, " I said with a smile.

"Hey Sadie, " she said back with a smile. "where's Johnny?" I asked her, they were like twins. "Oh, he's with Hayden." She answered as I nodded.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" She asked me. "Yeah, shoot!" I said. "Uh, I know you like Noah, and I just want you to know—"

"You like him too?" I asked softly. "Oh no, I like a girl. She has red hair and the cutest freckles, her name is Nadia."

"As in Nadia Turner? Noah's newest doll?" I asked her curiously. "Oh yeah, that's her." She smiled nervously.

"But why would you like her? You're so nice and she's so...shes so mean!" I exclaimed before she hushed me.

"Shush! And yes! I don't know why I just do!" She whispered yelled back. "Uh well, your question?" I said as we walked towards the sidewalk.

"How do I impress her?" She asked me as we crossed the street. "Maybe try turning her nice then make a move, " I suggested to her

"True, but enough about me. What about Noah and you?" She asked as I blushed.

"We're just people who used to know each other. It was a miracle he even helped me today—"

"But you like him"

"No."

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes—WAIT nO"

"Haha told you so!" She teased me as she walked to her house. "Bye Sadie! I'm coming to your party in a few!" Lauren yelled as she unlocked the door and got in.

"Okay, bye Lauren!" I waved as I walked further away. My house was a 20-minute walk from school

I liked to walk despite the dangers of it. I enjoyed observing around me over a car that damages the ecosystem.

And the worst part of all of this is; Noah, my crush and ex-best friend, has a crush on the charli d'amelio. The girl who has it all. The girl with a perfect body. A perfect life. A perfect face. She's perfect. And I'm not.

I can't handle that. I can't handle knowing he has a crush on one of my friends and not me.

I know it sounds selfish, but I cant! I've been with him for seventeen years only for him to fall for my friend. It wasn't fair. I cried for him. I cried with him. I laughed with him. I got mad with him. We did everything together. And he didn't return the feeling I have.

Not only has five months passed. But the old Noah has too. The nice old Noah is gone. The now fuckboy Noah is here.