Reported Dead

[ Ray's POV ]

'It's been 2 months since Charlotte Paige, Jasper Dunlop and Henry Hart were reported missing in what is assumed to involve foul play. Police say they will continue to look and investigate the fates of theses teens, however may prays be sent to the parents tonight -'

'Left wondering with the question of who was really to blame for the turmoil and massacre witnessed back in Dystopia just months ago -'

'Reported one of the worst events in history - one that will surely make the history books -'

'Unless the fucking government tries to cover it up as another scandal, no one will ever even get the truth at this rate-'

'Of course in this time, you got to think of the positive! Amongst the ashes of Dystopia, a hero by the name of Philip Desilva has decided to launch his new drug, which will be soon sold to the rest of America -'

'Said by sources to completely heal the human of any illness - '

'Good news like this needs to be recognised in times of hardship that the world has fallen on right now, where even Captain Man and his so called Danger Force has became futile against the strength of modern warfare-'

'Danger Force is a load of rubbish - some propaganda shit to try and calm the nation down that we shouldn't be worried of war and violence - '

'They're just kids, they aren't superheroes - '

'Kid Danger was only a teen - '

'Kid Danger is dead and Captain Man's reputation died alone with it -

'Two months on from the reported missing young adults, Henry Hart has been reported dead suffering from blood loss and a blow to the head.'

My hands fumble for the remote and I force myself to turn the radio off.