Someone to lean on

Estarossa's POV

"What is it ?" Mother asks our Father.
"It's Meliodas,he sent himself to Purgatory" father says quietly.
"What?" I ask shocked.
"By the looks of it,he found a way to make it permanent. Something is keeping him dead,he probably has swords in his hearts,there is no other explanation. " Father says sadly.

"My poor boy" Mother says crying,falling to the ground.
"Where is he?" Zeldris asked,tears flowing down his face.
"I don't know,I don't devour his emotions anymore so I don't have his memories. Maybe if I talk to him he will tell us" Father says thoughtful.

"I don't know if he will tell you anything" Zeldris says.
"It's worth a shot" I say somewhat trying to lift the mood.
"I will be back" Father says and is a second later back.
"He didn't say anything,he just lied there. If he stays longer in Purgatory he will become one of the Purgatory monsters,a beeing without a conscience" Father says concerned.

"Maybe Gloxinia and Drole know something?" I ask and just the Drole came running through the door.
"Demon King we felt Meliodas's power a few Minutes ago before it completely Vanished again" Drole says fast.
"He sent himself to Purgatory" Father answers when Gloxinia enters the room.

"I could trace it to Edinburgh,but it can be false" Gloxinia says calmly.
"Estarossa,Gloxinia go and get Meliodas's Body. Drole Zeldris ready a bed and first aid kit. His body will do the most healing but it wouldn't be bad to fasten the process" father says and we all leave the room.

Edinburgh Ruins
Gloxinia's POV

We arrived in Edinburgh, searching for Meliodas.

"Where is he? He can't be far" Estarossa says concerned.
"He is probably lying down,but even then we should be able to see him" I say when we fly around the tree.
"There!" Estarossa shouts pointing a finger at a figure lying down.

"Oh god" I hear Estarossa whisper when we land besides Meliodas's body.
"He really pierced all of his hearts" I whisper sadly.
"We have to remove them" Estarossa says desperately,pulling the sword out of Meliodas's body.

"These scars will stay,even with his regeneration" I say and lift Meliodas up.
"How long will it take him?" Estarossa asks scared.
"Well since your father doesn't devour his emotions probably only so long till his hearts are healed" I explain flying back to Camelot.

Camelot Castle
Zeldris POV

"Drole do you know where in this forsaken Castle a first aid kit is?" I ask frustrated after searching for 10 minutes.
"No I don't Zeldris" Drole answers calmly.
"Can't we just heal him with Gloxinias Moon Rose?" Drole asks calmly and I stop running.

"Why the hell are you only mentioning it now?" I ask frustrated walking back to my Father and Mother.
"I only came up with it now" Drole says apologetic.
"It's ok let's just wait until Estarossa and Gloxinia arrive with Meliodas" I answer more relaxed.
"They should be back any minute" Drole says Calmly walking to my room,opening a window. I looked out of it and see in the Distance 2 figures flying to us.

When Estarossa and Gloxinia landed in the room I go to them getting a look of Meliodas.

"Oh my god"I say and lie a hand on his back.
"He pierced his hearts" Estarossa says carrying Meliodas to his bed.
"Gloxinia can you help him with your Moonrose.?" Drole asks him.
"Sure, but I'm not sure if it heals these scars" Gloxinia says and points to the scars on Meliodas's chest.

"Spirit Spear Bascias Seventh Configuration: Moon Rose Drop Lit of Life" Gloxinia says and Meliodas's wounds heal,except his scars over his hearts.
"One of us has to stay with him at all time" Drole says calmly.
"So this never happens again" Gloxinia finishes.

"Yes. Estarossa,Zeldris should you be on an assignment,bring Meliodas to us and if we have no time, What I doubt,bring him to Drole and Gloxinia" our father says entering the room.
"One of us will have time,we're not that busy" Mother says calmly going to Meliodas and sitting besides his bed.
"Do you know when he wakes up?" I ask Father.

"He should be awake by tomorrow" Father answers and moves besides our mother.
"It normally would take longer but I don't devour his emotions so,it's faster" Father explains truthfully.
"Should someone stay awake or?" Estarossa asks unsure.

"Your Father and I will stay awake,we need less sleep than you two" mother says softly taking Meliodas's hand in hers.
"If you are sure" Zeldris says lying down in his bed.
"Goodnight " I say lying down in my bed,falling instantly asleep.

Next day
Meliodas POV

I was expecting to wake up in Purgatory but I was somewhat surprised to see I am in my room in Camelot.

"I see your awake" Father says quietly to me,I turn my head and see him and Mother on the left side of my bed.
"Apparently " I only say sitting up.
"Son,why did you felt the need to send yourself to Purgatory?" Father asks me and I Shrugged.
"I wanted it to be permanen,t,but I guess you somehow found my body" I say sighing leaning against the headboard.

"Is that a bad thing son?" Mother asks me concerned.
"Well,even if it sounds absurd but in Purgatory I have nothing to worry about,nothing to think of I can only enjoy my life" I say sighing.
"Why can't you do that here?" Mother asks confused.

"There is always something I need to worry about. Like my brothers if they're ok, about the Sins and what they could do. In Purgatory I don't need too,because even if I wanted to I can't interfere from there" I say closing my eyes.

"You're not alone anymore,your Father and I can take care of it. You just relax a bit" mother says hugging me to her.
"Easier said then done,it became routine to be stressed about something" I say leaning against her relaxing a bit.

"Then,you will be just relaxing the next few days, that's for certain. Even if the sins should arrive, I will take care of it" father says ruffling my hair.
"Thank you" I say a tear rolling down my face.
'Finally, I have someone to lean on' I think happily,tears of relief flowing down my face, smiling softly.