Part 2

After you hear Aizawa yell from across the field you charge at Bakugo. Using your quirk you hit Bakugo in his left leg, taking him off balance and almost making him trip. He quickly regained balance and ran towards you, keeping his base low intending to aim for your legs and get you off balance. You jump up high dodging his attack, and accidentally hit his forehead with the tip of your toes giving you a rough landing almost falling over. Your back was now turned towards Bakugo giving him a clear vulnerable path to explode you. And as you thought, he did, explode you forcing your front side harshly into the ground giving you a sharp pain in your chest knocking you out of breath. You quickly try and get up but Bakugo had pinned you down with his knee in the middle of your back and other next your trembling torso. Aizawa Counted to three in his head when he pinned you Aizawa had announced that Bakugo had won the match. You clenched your fists and anger, Bakugo removes his knee from your back and stands up. He mumbles under his breath.

"Good work Y/N..."

Only you and Bakugo could hear it, You nodded and smiled he helps you up quickly. Both of you to back to the waiting room to clean up. While walking through the small hallway, you and Bakugo looked at each other for a second, Bakugo tilted his head calmly when looking at you, he looked calm and collected. He looked very soft, he looked approachable. You quietly looked up at him with a confused expression. You open your mouth and say quietly,

"Bakugo..? Are- are you okay?-"

Bakugo doesn't say a word he still looks down at you with a soft expression. Moving his face towards yours until both of your lips are almost brushing against one another. He puts his hands on your waist and you rest your hands on his arms. He presses his lips against yours in a passionate way now pushing you against the wall and kissing you, little did you too know is that Kaminari, Ashido, had been watching you too and recording the whole thing. You too had no idea how long they had been watching, until Ashido starts Squealing.

"EEE!"

You and Bakugos attention was now divided onto the yellow and pink haired students of UA. Mina Quickly runs over to you saying in a excited tone,

"Omg omg!, I never knew you two were dateing !"

Bakugo and you look conserned and flustered and face apart from eachother, allowing mina to lead you back into the waiting room.she brings you to a bathroom nearby and starts rambleing.

"Okay are you and bakugo dateing?! Are you two going on a date?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU KEPT THIS FROM US-?!  Are yall going to have kid-!!"

You quickly put your hand over her mouth to prevent her from screaming and or rambling more. You quickly explain what had happened and the pink alien says in ore of a softer tone;

"Ohh... That makes sence, How romantic. I never knew bakugo was a sofie~"

She teases, now on the other hand with bakugo.... Kaminari has gotten threatnd to die atleast 10 times within the last minute. Kaminari and them have a little fight on it.. Kaminari says:

"Yo Baku-bro I never knew you had interest in Y/N! They're really hot how'd you even get them?!" 

Bakugo Scowled while trying to get away from the dollar store pikachu. Of course as we all know, Kaminari is not backing down so he basically asked every single possible question, even some that wernt even realtied to the topic at hand. He wanted answers. the questions were like.

"are you sure that your even ready for a realationship Bakugo? Are yall gonna have kids? How many? how long have you two been together? What is the radius of the sun?"

Bakugo gave him a confused look at the last one. 

"I know you want me to answer the questions, but to get things straight... Its NONE of your buissness'

Since it was getting late he sighed, and went back to the waiting room.

AYO AUTHOR HERE idk how to end off the story but oh well ifu want a part three then 

just tell me lol