Chapter 1

* MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ MAL OR MIKE FIRST *

Zoey's P.O.V

When I woke up in the hospital , the only thing I heard was Mike's voice. It was sweet and soft. So when I actually opened my eyes the only word that would come out was

" Mike?"

" Zoey! Your awake!" Mike yelled and ran over to my bed and kissed me over and over.

" Wait stop! Mike. What's all of those bruises from and the gashes and what's that cast on your leg from?" I said and the whole room grew quiet.

Mike said nothing. He just looked at the ground.

" Please tell me Mike. "

" When Mal hit you with that thing on the top of your head. I turned into me again. I was very confused then I saw you and everyone else, and knew Mal had hurt you. So I got furious and started to hurt myself. So I was put into the hospital. "

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Mike had hurt himself because Mal hurt me. That was both adorable and stupid. So I kinda wanted to slap and kiss him at the same time. So I did.

" Ow!" Mike said when I slapped him. But then I leaned up for the kiss and he didn't pull back.

All of a sudden a doctor walked into the room. Mike got his crutches and went to the other side of the room to clear a path for the doctor.

" Zoey. you had a severe head injury. So you have already been in here for about 2 days. So in 4 more days you can leave. " Then the doctor turned to Mike.

" As for you, you have a broken shin. So you need to stay off of it for at least 2 weeks. But you can go home today if you would like. " The doctor finished.

" I'm going to stay here until she leaves" Mike pointed to me.

" Alright." The doctor said then left the room. Everyone else said goodbye and get better soon to me and Mike and then they left. So me and Mike were alone for three more days. This would be fun.