Chapter 2 ~ Truth or Dare

// Katie's POV //

I woke up in Colbys arms, I slithered out of his grasp and walked to the bathroom. I looked at the girl in the mirror, my bright blue eyes and blonde hair. I always thought I was ugly but, I recently started thinking otherwise. I brushed my teeth and got changed into this:

 I brushed my teeth and got changed into this:

I put my hair up like this:

I walked downstairs to see Sam, Corey, Elton, and Jake "House meeting!" Elton called as Colby walked downstairs

I walked downstairs to see Sam, Corey, Elton, and Jake "House meeting!" Elton called as Colby walked downstairs. We all sat on the couch as I was leaning on Colby, Elton got up and looked at us "Okay, so we're getting a new roommate" he smiled "What's his name?" I asked while looking over and grabbed Colby's hand "Aaron" Elton replied "There is gonna be a party tonight with Aaron so you can all get to know him better" We all nodded and got up, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.."Colby?" I chucked smiling "You know it" he winked letting go of me. We heard a doorbell ring "I got it!" I yelled walking towards the door, I opened the door and saw a tall brunette man standing in the doorway "Uhh hello?" I asked slightly confused "Hi, I'm Aaron!" He smiled god, he's adorable "Oh! Okay, come on in" I got out of the way so he could walk in. He walked in and looked around, he looked so excited. He walked over and sat down at the counter "Do you live here..?" he asked politely "No, yes, sorta.." I chuckled as I blushed a bit. "You're the girl from Starbucks!" he shout as he smiled, blushing "That's why you look so familiar! Sorry I didn't text you, I didn't wanna disturb you while you where working!" I smiled sitting across from him, we started talking and found out we had a lot in common! We both sang, we both played the same games, we liked the same music and restaurants. It was great! We talked some more before everyone came downstairs "Oh! Hey Aaron, I see you've met Katie" Elton chuckled Aaron looked over and smiled "Yep!" he got up and walked over by Elton to shake his hand "Truth or dare?" Colby asked politely "I'm down!" I said hopping up "Let's do it!" Aaron smiled innocently. We all got on the couch and Aaron sat next to me, I didn't mind ;)

// Sams POV //

"Truth or dare Colby?" I asked looking at him "Dare" he said "I dare you tooooo.... kiss Corey!" I shouted chuckling at him "What?!" he said in disbelief chuckling "Sammy you are gonna be the death of me" Colby chuckled as he got up "Oooooooh!" We all said together. Colby walked over to Corey and kissed him wiping his lips immediately after "I hate you Sam" he chuckled ruffling my hair

"Truth or dare Sam?" I heard Colby say as I looked over at him "Uhh truth?" I said nervously "Whos the hottest person you've kissed?" Oh, that's easy. "Katrina" I smiled

// Katie's POV //

"Truth or dare Katie?" I heard Elton say "Dare!" I smiled "I dare you to make out with....AARON!" I blushed..HARD. "For how long?" I asked "Until you need air" I heard Elton "I uhh.." I was nervous, I barley new Aaron.. "If you don't wanna make out with him just kiss him then" Elton shot me a compromise "Uhh..okay" I said, I sat on his lap and kissed him. There was something different about kissing him rather than Colby, it was like fireworks in my stomach and butterflies in my heart. Our kiss slowly turned into a make out. I liked that dare. I blushed as I stopped kissing him and looked at him, realizing I was still on his lap. I tried getting up be he wouldn't let me, so instead of fighting him I cuddled him. I felt so...safe. We continued truth or dare and started to settle down. I got up and got another White Claw and sat down cuddling with Aaron again.

// Colby's POV //

Seeing Katie kissing Aaron infuriated me, especially since of what happened last night. Oh well, it was just a kiss...a kiss that she enjoyed. A lot. It looked like she enjoyed it more with him than with me, I got up and ran upstairs trying not to cause a scene. I  watched from upstairs to where they couldn't see me I saw Katie on Aaron's lap again, not kissing but..sleeping. I decided I couldn't hold my anger anymore and ran back downstairs "Get off of her!!" I shouted at Aaron, Katie jumped awake "Get. Off. Of. Her!!!" I continued shouting "Colby stop!!" I saw the fear in Katie's blue eyes. "Fine, but don't come crying to me if he hurts you" I shouted one last time before going upstairs and slamming the door, Katie jumped again.

// Katie's POV //

I was sleeping on Aaron when all of the sudden I was waken by Colby shouting "Get off of her!!!" he shouted at Aaron "Colby stop!!" I shouted at him, tears starting to fall from my eyes. "Fine, but don't come crying to me if he hurts you" he shouted before running upstairs. I buried myself in Aaron before starting to cry slowly *SLAM* I heard the door as I jumped slightly. I felt Aaron's arms around me rubbing my back trying to comfort me. He held me close and I didn't let go of him, I could get used to this... "I should probably go check on Colby..." I said getting up and wiping my eyes "Do you want me to come..?" Aaron asked brushing my hair out of my face "I'll be okay.." I said as I slowly get up. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door "Colby...?" I asked sniffling "Katie, you go away. I never wanna see you again. You lead me on, I thought you were a good person but clearly I was wrong. So do me a favor and get out of my life!! You should have killed yourself all those years ago. I wish I never met you!" he shouted. I ran downstairs and out of the house to my car, Aaron saw me and ran out with me. "Katie?? What happened??" He asked innocently, I got the gun from my car and held it as he was walking to me, I held it to my head as he reached my car "Katie!!" he shouted startling me "What.." I said still sobbing he didn't say anything but started reaching for the gun, he took the gun from me and grabbed me out of my car picking me up and holding me "He told me I should've killed myself all those years ago! So  I'm gonna do him a favor!" I sobbed into his shoulder. All the roommates came running out, besides Colby "What happened!?" they all said together running towards me Aaron was holding the gun "Aaron what the hell!?" Sam said pointing to the gun "It's not what it looks like" Aaron said "Then what the hell is it!?" Sam shouted "Katie was trying to.." He shut up as Colby walked outside "What do you want" Aaron said holding me closer "Look, I know what I said was wrong. I get that. I was mad and it was in the moment, I'm sorry Katie.." he said. "Sorry doesn't change the fact you told me you wish I would have killed myself Colby." I said holding on to Aaron looking up at him. "I know." He said before walking over to me, I whimpered as I backed up with Aaron's arms still around me. "Get away Colby..." I said nuzzling into Aaron's side, I'm too short to reach his chest. Colby grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him "Stop!!" I was trying to fight him but his grip was to strong Aaron immediately ran over and pulled me from Colby "Just leave me alone..." I said holding onto Aaron, who was holding me. "Fine, but don't co—" I cut him off "You told me that already." I said as Aaron took me inside.