A Jealous Loki.

*In Loki's POV*

"Loki...."

Little Witch...? Is everything alright?

No answer.

Gracie?! Darling? Are you okay?! What's happened?

"JARVIS! Call Tony immediately!"
"I'm sorry, there was no answer."

Loki got out of bed and went downstairs as fast as he could.
"Thor!" he called as he entered the living room, only to see him with Destiny on the couch.
"Where is she?" he demanded, frantically.

"I - I don't know.. she ran into the gym while I got everyone out of the building... I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have let her go without me.."
"You're right. You shouldn't have."

Just then, a small boy came in holding Gracie. She was limp and covered in a fair amount of blood.
Tony followed behind.

"My darling" he breathed, rushing towards the boy who only gave her up once he had been stared down

"Stark." he called as he took the small witch into the Avengers' infirmary.

•  •  •  •  •

Loki watched Gracie's chest rise and fall as he stroked her hair.
"Ummm Mr. umm Loki? Sir?"
"What?" he replied in slight annoyance.
"How is she..?"
"Fine. How are you in relation to her?"

"Oh, ummm, I'm Peter! Also known as 'Spiderman' and umm we go to school together. We met because we had a group project in history. But n-nothing's going on - sir. I like someone... Not her! Though, Gracie's great! But we're just not like that..."

"Peter!" he raised his voice.
"Yes sir..?" he quietly asked
"What happened?"
"Gracie she... well she saved me. She did some kinda awesome magic trick thing and pulled him back to save me and then I guess in all the crossfire she got hit..."
"Thank you, Peter."
As Peter was walking out, Loki stopped him.

"Peter?"
"Yes sir?"
"I'm glad you're okay."
"Thanks.. I'm glad she has you."
And with that, Peter left.