CHAPTER 13

It's already 7 pm and I've been in my room the whole day just staring at my phone since I did not feel like reading at all. School was normal although I gto like a thousand stares from people, no one dared to cross my way well, except Emma who is technically my only friend at school. All my homework Is done and I"m officially bored.

I haven't talked to the guys since what happened yesterday, just awkward exchange of words like heys and his.

I was on my bed staring at the wall when I heard a knock. I yelled a come in. it was Alan with a pillow and blanket.

"wanna have a sleepover? He asked me. I stared at him surprised.

"sure, why not" I replied slowly. He walked into the room and sat on the bed, I making enough room for him.

"so, what are you doing?"

"nothing, just staring" I answered.

"oh, let"s watch a movie" he suggested and I agreed. I went to grab my MacBook. I found it a few days back but I've never used it before. Then there was another knock. I opened the door, it was Ivan.

"hey, was just wandering if......what"s Alan doing here?"

"urrrrrrrrrrrrr" I turned to Alan and gave him a you"re on your own look. He smiled cheekily.

"we're having a sleep over"

"can I join?" Ivan asked. I shrugged and went back to the bed to lay down. Now It's three of us.

"so what are we gonna do?" I asked. Then there was another knock and the triplets walked in with Dale tailing behind.

"what? A meeting without us" Simon exclaimed placing his hand on his chest in fake hurt.

"you're not that important" I replied and they all burst into laughter. Soon everyone was settled down on the bed or on the floor.

"what do we do?" I asked again. We all agreed on a movie to watch which was the lion king. I love the movie though I"ve watched the trailer only. The movie finally started after many warns to the triplets to shut up.

Okay, let's say It's not what I expected, it was more than I expected. I hate scar already; he reminds me of James but story for another day.

"entertain us Hazel" Simon whined once the movie ended. I rolled my eyes, they should have brought their own entertainment.

"I'm sorry, I have no entertainment" I replied. Miles threw a pillow and it hit me square in the face. I grabbed mine and threw. Then the pillow fight started. Some pillows tore, leaving pieces of feather all over the floor and torn material. They are so cleaning this place up.

"guys, guys" Ivan yelled after about 10 minutes. We all turned to him.

"you got a text from, wierdo" he said with a raised eyebrow. That"s code name for Dylan, though not really code "cause I"m not hiding it from anyone but I just think he"s weird.

Wierdo: hi, it's me Dyl, heard you ran away.

Me: so?

Wierdo; I want an apology for telling me shut up, NOW. I laughed. This guy is funny.

Me: fine sorry, wierdo.

Wierdo; wierdo? Anyway I wanted to ask if you'll like to go to the movies on Thursday.

I just stared at my phone. Did he just ask me out? WHAT?

"HAZEL, are you okay?" Alan asked. I handed him the phone. He read through and turned to me. "if you want to go you can"

"sure?" he nodded. I texted back a yes and he sent me smile emoji.

"um. guys we're still in the dark" Miles said making me laugh.

"I"m going to the movie with Dylan this Thursday" I announced to them making the triplets squeal in excitement.

"awesome we"ll help you prepare" Percy suggested. We all agreed.

"read us a story, please" I van said. I picked up my most boring book and began to read slowly before I finished chapter 1 they were all asleep. I leaned back on Ivan's shoulder and allowed sleep to overcome me.