The Return

Rain pours down to the cold ground that just shined with pink sparkles, all the Magical Girls are now connected with one emotion - astonishment. Dragging Madoka along, Homura was dripping wet - there wasn't a place they could hide at so she decided to just bring Madoka home. Looking at her exhausted yet happy face made Homura feel like sparkles weren't only on the ground, but in her heart as well.
"Hey Madoka... Are you feeling okay?"
"Mhm...", she slowly nodded while also feeling like every bit of energy slowly left her body, fortunately, she managed to not collapse due to Homura being extremely careful with her.
"We're home, finally!"
Placing the fragile, pink haired girl on the sofa felt like placing a child in the arms of their relieved mother.
Slowly stroking her soft face, Homura smiles,
"Is it okay if I dry your hair now?"
With no reply, she guesses Madoka is asleep. Well, for now she only slightly taps Madoka's hair with a towel - and after finishing, she places a soft peck on her forehead.

...

Waking up felt like a fever dream, everything was weird. Getting a sense of reality was getting harder to grasp within each second, anxiety started to build up until a warm feeling overcame everything, a couple of comforting
hands wrapped around her from behind.
"You look worried, so I thought this could help.."
Madoka's eyes were teary, not because she felt hopeless, but because she felt like she'll be protected from that feeling.
"Thank you, Homura. Can you come sit in front of me please?"
"Of course!"
And with that, Homura sat next to the pale, quite sick looking Angel-like girl.
"Did you need something, Madoka?"
"No, not really. Just come closer"
"Oh, okay..?"
Coming closer to Madoka made Homura's heart beat which even Madoka noticed herself, and it brought her a little more happiness.
Pulling Homura, which seemed like it was gonna be a hug but it ended up being a long lasting kiss, surprised them both.
"Your face looks like a tomato, Homura-chan, its not like you at all", Madoka giggled at the sight of her (for now) friend's face.
"M-M-MADOKA!! You can't just do that! Wh-what if I actually like you..."
"Aw, you do?"
"Don't make fun of me, idiot! I didn't take care of you just to be treated like this, hmph!" But even with these words coming from her, Homura had a slight smile along with her Tsundere-like expression.
"It's okay, I was just joking. Well, since the feelings are mutual, why don't we?"
"Why don't we what exactly?"
"Date!" Madoka jumped a little, she was quite overwhelmed by all the cute thoughts in her head.
"Uhm.. Well I haven't dated anyone yet, so will you not mind my inexperience?.."
"Of course, of course I won't!! I'll teach you all sorts of things, dates, activities and such! I cant wait I'm all jumpy!"
"Okay, okay hehe, let's date then. If it makes you happy I'm more than glad we can do it."
With both smiles staring back at eachother they hold hands and bubbly talk about things.

End of Chapter 1 !