002

~~~

July 4, 2018

"Stop being a bitch Logan give me the ball." I whined as he held the ball up over my head. "Ah is someone too short?" Logan teased me as I glared at him.

We were currently at Danny's house for a get together with their friends. Everyone was in here earlier except me. So Logan pushed  me into the pool so I basically dragged him too. Now here we are with Logan basically towering over me with the small basketball. Not wanting to give it to me.

I smiled innocently at him as he gave me a questionable look. I punched him in the stomach but not too hard, just hard enough to where he'll bend down and I can grab the ball. Which actually worked "Ha! Thanks bitch!" I laughed and got the ball and dunked it into the little hoop.

Snapchat
Local girl🌺's Story:

•Snapchat Local girl🌺's Story:

*After*

I walk out to the backyard with the rest of the boys trying to find my cousins who were with Danny and Logan. I walked over to the four and stood in between Logan and Frank. "Yeah, that sounds better." Julian said. "What does?" I asked confused. "We're talking about what we're doing for our first vlog." Frank smirked and rubbed his hands together like it was an evil plan or some shit.

I laughed at him as they all continued to talk about their channel. "You guys are gonna make it big." I smiled as they thanked me. "Thanks cuz." Frank said throwing his arm over my shoulder.  "Yo Frank come here!" Someone called from behind us so frank walked over to them.

It was fucking cold, I knew I should've brought my jacket. "Are you cold? Here take my jacket." Logan said quickly taking his hoodie off. "Lowg no it's fine seriously." I said but he insisted and still gave me his jacket. "It's fine, you're cold." Logan said as I smiled and thanked him.

I like Logan, a lot. Even though I just met him like a month ago. But I also know he has a girlfriend and I can't ruin that for him, or her. I ain't not home wrecker, shit you got the wrong girl. "Imma go chill with Slade." I said as they nodded and I went to sit on the couch with him.

"Slade my boy." I smiled "Hey Mel" he smiled still on his phone. "Who ya texting?" I smirked at him as his face instantly blushed. "Promise not to tell the boys?" He asked me. "Pinky promise." I smiled and we like pinkies.

"Okay, so it's this girl I've known since elementary. We started talking last year." He said as I basically squealed. "Ah Slade that's so cute." I said admiring how adorable freshmen love is. "What's her name?" I asked him. "Her names Lili." He said showing me a picture of her. "She's so freakin beautiful!" I said looking at the girl.

He instantly blushed. "This is really cute Slade like forreal" I said as he thanked me. "What about you Mel? Anyone catch your eye since you've been here?" He asked. I smiled and shrugged "Yeah, there's been someone, but I'd rather not." I replied. "Logan isn't it?" He questioned as I was shocked and astonished.

"Wait what? No" I said trying to deny it. "I know you like him." He smirked. "Your brother. Slade has a girlfriend." I said "I see the way you two act. I also think you two look great together." He shrugged making me blush. "I'm not a home wrecker" I said.

"I know. You don't seem like that typa girl, but I'm just saying that I have a feeling that you and Logan are gonna be together." He said. I smiled and looked down at what I was wearing, Logan's Hoodie.

"Thanks Slade." I chuckled as he nodded his head. "Cousin! Come here!" Frank motioned for me. "I'll be back" I smiled as I walked over to Frank and Nate. "Wanna smoke?" He offered pulling out a pipe and bud. "Shit you already know." I smirked as we all went through the side gate to the front.

~~~

Thank you guys for being so patient while I update it means a lot :)

<3