Harley and Quin and the Gulf Breeze

For our day together Brandon decided to take me on a bike ride along the Gulf coast much to North's dismay.  We rode together a lot which bothers North but he never tries to stop me.  Grumpy Pants really is a good boy now.  We rode through MS along the Gulf Coast and hit Alabama about lunch time.  We headed to Lambert's Cafe as they were known as the Home of the Thrown Rolls.  I was delighted and giggling about the rolls that were really being thrown to customers.  Brandon's face shone with pride when I caught mine.  We ate good food and then drove to the beach and spent some time in the sun and water.

We goofed around a lot in the water.  I snuck up behind my Harley and jumped on his back.  Then I brought him down into the water.  We came up sputtering and myself in giggles.  Harley pretended to glare as he dunked me back down.  I came up sputtering again.

"You weren't a very good ride Harley.  You fell down like a domino.  Such a disappointment." I said with a wink.

"Oh you want a good ride?  I can't do that here there's family Quin.  What would the good people think?  For shame." Brandon said teasing me.  I began floating on the gentle gulf waters.

"You could always take me somewhere a tad more private.  Axel and Owen certainly aren't shy about getting it on in public.  Neither is Raven but that one isn't a shock." I said innocently.  Suddenly I was yanked under from something beneath me.  I began struggling when lips found mine and air poured in before the lips began kissing me.  I opened my eyes to the sting of the salt and found it was my Harley.  We came up for air as we kept kissing.  Later we found people playing Volleyball and joined in.  

After the game we found a private alcove and Harley took me on that ride before we found somewhere that was waterfront to eat with the view of the setting sun.  It was all very reminiscent of our first date along Lake Ponchartrain.  After dinner we rode the coast back home together.  Brandon may be quieter than the rest of the guys but he was a bit of a romantic himself.  Sean didn't know there was someone else giving him a run for his money.