14. Gay Conversion

When I went back home my parents already knew where I went. There were people outside from a gay Conversion center. Because I still lived in my the house with my mom and stepdad I was being forced to go to this place. I would be there for about eight months until i finished high school.

"Honey if you are going to choose to be with Oliver then we have to send you away. Maybe you will realize that you like girls." My mom said.

Olivia was being held back by her father. The men grabbed me and pulled me into the van. I already knew that Oliver's aunt was trying to get him to be with women and made him go on dates with them. He even liked some of the girls. I was scared what would happen if he thought I was ignoring him. He was already sad being without me and if he thought I could talk to him and wasn't he might be with a girl.

I was there for eight months still finishing school so that's why they couldn't use the lobotomy. I was subjected to staring at pictures of naked men and when my pulse started racing or my dick would grow it would be electrocuted. I was also forced to have sex with women to try to change my sexuality.  I would also be put into a hypnotic trance in therapy and told multiple times about how much I liked girls.

I ended up staying for almost ten months before I was allowed out of there and that was only because I was about to attend college. Unfortunately for my parents I already applied to go to Florida and only Florida because all I wanted then was to be with Oliver.

I went home and saw Olivia. She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Are you alright? I'm so sorry."

I just nod at her. "I'm ok. Tired. I'm going to go to sleep and then tomorrow if you want to help me pack. I have to leave for college soon." I said in a monotone voice.

She looked like it hurt her to hear me talk like that but agreed. She looked like she wanted to say something but thought better of it walking to her room.

When I woke up my parents were already gone. My sister brought me some breakfast. After i eat she helps me start packing. "So uh have you talked to Oliver?"

I just shake my head no.

"You might want to call him. He uh he has some news." She hides her face from me.

"I don't think I should talk to him. If I see him when I'm down there I will talk to him but until then it's not a good idea."

"Do you still care about him?" She asks looking hopeful.

"No. I don't think so. I mean maybe when I see him I will but after all they did to me i cant really see us together." I say continuing to pack boxes. 

She looks upset. After a few hours we finished and she makes us sandwiches. I will leave in the morning to drive down to school. I will stay In a dorm (on the other side of campus from his apartment which I didn't know).

I have trouble falling asleep and wake to my alarm. I haven't seen my mom since I arrived back home and that continued this morning. I took a shower cleaning my groin which still had numbness and tingling to it. It didn't even work as well anymore.

I got out of the shower and kissed Liv on the head telling her I would see her later. I only drove about half way that day staying in a hotel. My parents still provided me all the money I needed especially after the councelors at camp said I was becoming straight.

My entire body is so numb After all those shocks. I have trouble moving. I didn't really care about Oliver that way anymore but he was still my best friend. I couldn't sleep anymore ever since I started going to that camp.

The next morning I took a shower had some breakfast and left. When I finally got to the university I went and figured out where my room was and got the key. I had a double room so I had a roommate. I brought up as much as I could in the one trip. I lived on the fourth floor so I didn't want to keep going up and down. In the next couple days I finally got all my stuff upstairs.

I slept most of the time. My roommate was a basketball player so he wasn't there much. On the first day of class I saw him. He was holding hands with a girl. He started at me when he saw me. He started pulling away from this girl but I ignored him I had to get to class.

When I got out he was standing outside waiting on me. "What the hell? You didn't want to let me know you were coming?" He yelled at me.

"Sorry. I didn't see any point." He tried to grab my arm but any I can't let anyone touch me. Anytime I'm touched it feels like a shock.

He scoffs. "Fine it's ok. If you don't want to talk to me then that's good anyway. You haven't talked to me in almost a year and I moved on." He looked pissed but all the other students were starting to come out so I told him if he wanted to talk we can do it somewhere else.

He nodded and walked behind the building. "Look you are my best friend and I missed being around you. Was that your girlfriend?"

"Fiance actually. My dad said you didnt want to be together so I had to find someone else. I couldn't be alone anymore. We have only been together for a few months but she feel really hard for me and I like her so she wanted to get married and I agreed. I don't really love her or anything but she's really nice and funny, smart and pretty." He pinched the bridge of his nose looking upset.

"Your dad lied."