...this was supposed to be angst

some more boyf riends yay

Kinky Jeremy Heere
A Short Story (not smut dont worry)(also not angst)(it was supposed to be angst but then the generator did its thing)
by wow_no_cow 

Jeremy Heere looked at the one really fucking annoying pencil in his hands and felt cross.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his hot-pocket-smelling surroundings. He had always loved annoyingly loud play rehearsal with its tart, terrible theatre trash. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel cross.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Michael Mell. Michael was a baby literal definition of beauty with thicc thighs and luscious lips.

Jeremy gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a kinky, flat-assed, slushie drinker with average thighs and beautiful lips. His friends saw him as a filthy, fine furry. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a thirsty school about to be squipped.

But not even a kinky person who had once jumped into a river and saved a thirsty school about to be squipped, was prepared for what Michael had in store today.

The air teased like dancing flamingos, making Jeremy anxious.

As Jeremy stepped outside and Michael came closer, he could see the quirky glint in his eye.

Michael gazed with the affection of 420 smol gentle giraffes. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want some more Twitter followers."

Jeremy looked back, even more anxious and still fingering the one really fucking annoying pencil. "Michael, oh my God they killed Kenny," he replied.

They looked at each other with angry feelings, like two panicky, prickly pigeons bopping at a very honestly pretty gay play rehearsal, which had Bob Marley music playing in the background and two scream-inducing uncles rampaging to the beat.

Jeremy studied Michael's thicc thighs and luscious lips. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Jeremy in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Michael."

Michael looked lonely, his emotions raw like a klutzy, knowledgeable katana.

Jeremy could actually hear Michael's emotions shatter into 69 pieces. Then the babey, literal definition of beauty hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of slushie would calm Jeremy's nerves tonight.

THE END