83

' go on. ' he whispered and put his hand on my back . I opened the bathroom door and saw alessya sitting on the counter on her phone .

' oh hi. sorry im just texting my mom . ' she said so innocently . ' sorry ' was all i said . I closed the door and checked the rest of the rooms upstairs . mar was in none of them .

' the hell ? ' i whispered to my self and took my phone out of my pocket . i called mar while tavion stood in front of me .

It went straight to voicemail . i jogged downstairs and looked in all of the rooms downstairs . still no sigm of him . i suddenly heard running from the stairs . I turn around with tavion and there was samy and marie coming downstairs .

' we need to go get- woah why are you with tavion ? ' samy asked as he pointed to tavion and stopped walking . ' we're looking for mar . ' i answered .

' oh yeab he's outside about to fight malcom . ' samy smiled while marie and i ran to the door and opened to see malcom and mar going at it .

' fuck ' i whispered to myself as mar swung on malcom . ' damn ' tavion said behind me , touching my ass . I turn around and push tavion from behind me and he just chuckles .

' what are they fighting for ? ' i asked samy . ' i don't know . he said some about you and malcom . ' samy replied still watching them . I shook my head side to side and walked out of the porch .

' maybe you should pull them away before the Karens come outside and try to call the police . ' marie told me as they walked outside with me .

' nah let him finish . ' samy said and laughed as mar punched malcom in the face again .