𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜

Tangled in the white bed sheets and moaning pleadingly, Chuuya had his spine curled in a deep arc. Under the bandages covering his eyes, his eyes glazed over with desire, fingers dancing along his body with one name falling from his mouth over and over again. "Dazai" Chuuya moaned needy and begging for the brunette to touch him but a second pair of hands were not felt on his shuddering body.

"Your begging is so cute Chuuya—" Dazai whispered along the shell of the ginger's ear, breath so raw and hoarse it shot threw Chuuya's body like an arrow to the chest "let me hear more". Chuuya moves his hand down to his impatient cock wrapped a hand around the shaft. A loud moan escaped the ginger's mouth due to the sensitivity from the lingering touches still ghosting over his body . "Dazai please—" Chuuya whined, cock in one hand and his neck in the other, greedily searching for more ways to get pleasure "please touch me, I need you!"

Just imagining the hands he wanted all over him was enough to tip him to the edge but he knew he'd never hear the end of it cause Dazai would never let that die. Even with the bandages over his eyes he could feel Dazai's seductive gaze on him, pinning him in place. He heard a sharp intake of breath before two fingers were alined with his entrance and plunging in deep with one sharp motion.

Chuuya let out a scream before his stomach was coated with sticky white ribbons of cum. Laying in the sheets, his stuttering body twitched from the aftermath. "Don't fall asleep on me now darling, how rude of you to not let me have a go" Dazai said deeply before the fingers inside of the ginger was moving quickly, curling every time to make sure they hit Chuuya's prostate

Chuuya sunk his teeth into his button lip and let his head fall back into the pillows not knowing if he was giving Dazai an opening of trying to keep himself quiet. He felt warm breath along his neck before a long wet stripes being licked along the discs of said spot.

Chuuya wanted to touch but his arms couldn't seem to lift, this made Chuuya want more and Dazai could see that. "If you want more why don't you just ask" he slowed the thrusting of his fingers but still made sure to hit his prostate every time they plunged deep into heat.

Chuuya wasn't the type to whine for what he wants but it was a whole new story when it involved the brunette man staring over his displayed body. His back will hurt like hell later but the only thing he could focus on was Dazai, that tempting voice he wanted to drink from his lips with just a kiss. He wanted to see those beautiful brown bedroom eyes that stared down what he craved for now. The hottest thing was Dazai didn't wait to get what he wanted he just took.

"More! More please Dazai" Dazai hummed and pulled his fingers out from the ginger and ran his hand up and down his thigh. "What is it you want more of, Chuuya?" With those words he was flipped on to his stomach with his ass up and presented to the brunette's gaze. One of his arms was pulled behind him was pressed against his back, the other getting a hold of the bars on the bed post.

Dazai's cock was set at Chuuya's entrance but the ginger didn't want slow burn, only wildfire. He slammed his hips hips back, impaling himself on Dazai's whole length. He let out a delicious scream that was delightful to hear. "Look who's being a greedy boy" after that Chuuya was being pounded, desire and want assaulting him from all angles.

Tears of overwhelming pleasure sprung from his eyes, soaking the bandages cover his eyes and suddenly he was fearful for what he would become if this continued. Chuuya already loved everything Dazai did maybe but now it was like addictive drug Chuuya couldn't give up.

A hand clutched at his neck to tip his head back so he did. With that action, a kiss was stolen from the ginger's red hips, hand still around his neck as a finger drew a line down his discs. Chuuya moans muffled with the brunette who drink the needy sounds up like he it was a new taste he couldn't get enough of.

His thrusts became more rough making the ginger break the kiss to let out a long loud moan that was pulling itself from his throat. He rested his against the pillows biting his lip with embarrassment."let me hear you Chuuya, don't hold back on me" his voice so hoarse it stabbed the ginger dead in the heart so he let them go, moans spilling from his mouth like a waterfall.

Dazai's breath was shaking and Chuuya could tell he was close and so was himself. Chuuya began to twitch violently with his limit being so close it felt like he was already there. The grip Dazai maintained increased Chuuya's hip got tighter with a groan escaping his mouth.

With a few more thrusts and they were both groaning and moaning with their pleasure being too much to bare anymore, Dazai impaling Chuuya deep and hard as he coated the ginger's walls chasing his high. Chuuya dropping his hips and cumming into the sheets with a strangled scream. He sagged low under the brunette feeling like nothing more then a rag doll.

Dazai pulled out and fell next to ginger, both of them trying to catch their breath. Dazai lifted his hand to touch Chuuya's face and pull the bandages off of his eyes to let him soak in the room he was in before his eyes were covered. Chuuya leaned in close the Dazai, resting his head against the brunette's chest to hear his fast heartbeat.

It always calmed him down but he'd never tell Dazai that, again he'd never hear the end of it cause Dazai would never let it fall down on deaf ears. Arms circled his body pulling the ginger into his chest with a kiss being placed on his head. "Sleep Chuuya, I love you"

And instead of falling asleep with Dazai, Chuuya fell asleep tangled in the sheets, alone. It wasn't the first time Chuuya dreamed of having Dazai here with him but sometimes he wished those dreams wouldn't be dreams but instead the actual Dazai again. This is how they did it before Dazai just up and disappeared the next day and if he counted correctly it has been exactly one month since that day.

Realizing it was another dream, Chuuya began to cry again, curling himself up into a ball and hugging himself til he drifted to sleep again. "Please come back" is all he said before sleep overtook him once again.

꧁𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍꧂

I don't typically remember how I got this idea I was just thinking what would be a good DazaixChuuya story and I ended up thinking this idea so I just wrote it! I hope i did good please comment and tell me what you would want next and I'll think of writing it!

🎉 You've finished reading ꧁𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜꧂ Dazai x Chuuya smut 🎉