The master emerald part 2

hree blue blurs streak around the badniks base(an almost egg shaped domed fortress)surrounded by a half dozen badniks...though they hint towards more inside the base.

Flashback...

The young Echidna girl named rose sits along with team Alpha around a flickering like a dimly out candle casting heavy shadows dancing along the caverned walls of the cave which rose and the rest of the Angel island natives hiding from dr.eggman x and his badniks.

Light: "...so dr.eggman and the badniks  have been raiding your villages and abducting young girls?"

Rose sighs with a darkened and grime expression as she stares deeply into the open flames of the campfire.

Rose: "no not at random...eggman and his metal goons are looking for me !"

Turbo: "makes sense...I mean with you being the Master Emerald's guardian and all!"

Ruby: "...Turbo 's right!"

Light jumps onto his feet zipping around Rose like a living comet before placing a hand on Rose's shoulder kindly with wide and confident grin.

Light: "don't sweat it...now let's go see where eggman and his badniks are up too!"

Two hours later...

Team Alpha and the young guardian fight their way through half a dozen of dr.eggman's robot guards...along with the two badniks.

Light and his two siblings incidentally trigger a hidden trap which activated a green energy barrier,trapping them all like rats in a mousetrap.

"Welcome Team Alpha!"

Ruby: "dad!!"

Eggman x grins sinister as he slowly emerges from the shadows with two of his personally designed eggdrones;the gleam of Light's reflection on his blood red tainted goggles.

Dr.eggman x: "...especially you Light my old foe"

Light: "you won't get away with this egghead!"

Dr.eggman x: "oh but I've already have!"

To be continued...