What a shame!

America was never built for people of color to survive or prosper.
That's why it's always been a struggle.
That's why living in America was probably one of the most hardest obstacle for Americans to overcome.

They say that America is a home of the brave.
The land of the free.
But honestly were we ever free?

There was always competition between the ones who may have grown up surrounded by wealth. And the ones who were surrounded by poverty. Of course the wealthy individuals were always more dominant over the ones who has always known nothing but poverty.

America was also said to be a country that provides liberty, justice, And equality.
But what about the people of color who are constantly being victims of oppression and inequality?
It doesn't sound fair to me.
Does it sound fair to you?

What about us having to fight for the rights that we were already obligated to automatically?
What about how hard we have to fight for our lives?
Not just only so we could survive.
But when we have to protect ourselves against racist individuals. And hateful individuals in general who doesn't want to see us alive.

There's so much ignorance and hatred. It's putting our country into great shame. Just like it's been doing for a long while now.

Shame on America!
Shame on its rigged laws.
Shame on its rigged system.
And shame on the Americans who makes it even more difficult than it already is to thrive within this country.

America was built off lies and stealing.
It's gotten every other country side eyeing us all like we're all villains.
We're mostly viewed negatively in a negative limelight.
But when was America ever positive?

When things go wrong they ask what about taking stands peacefully?
But what about the freedom that they've never given us willingly?
What about the constant mistreatment that we endure on a daily basis?
Oh. Wait. I guess our rights were supposed to be ignored.
What about when we're not treated equally?

None of that matters though. Huh?
Instead we just have to keep quiet.
Be forever silenced.
And to think this is the country where we're supposed to have freedom of speech?
It doesn't seem like we can express ourselves openly to me.

Shame on America!

We live in a country where the wrong things are consistently being praised.
While the right things that exists are always being overshadowed. Or they're always being taken for granted.

We live in a country where doing what was right was once often praised. But everyone had so many different definitions on what doing the right things in life actually meant.

Such as putting an end to the never ending hate cycle. Which obviously never happened.

It never ended.

Unfortunately it's ongoing.

Shame on America!

America was further built upon cruel tactics. Which has driven this country in a more disastrous direction. Such as for how things are now. And for how things has just always been.

Shame on America!