one

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> I don't like you're girlfriend- Weki Meki<3

--> Wannabe- Itzy<3

--> What is Love?- Twice<3

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "girlfriend." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

It has been 2 years since the first shooting star happened.

After that incident he went back to his normal self.

He kept annoying Lynn once again.

Until he stopped.

He stopped minding Lynn and just let her mind her own business.

Until she knew the real reason.

Lynn was falling in line at the cafeteria when a black girl with short hair went to her.

"Lynn. Have you heard the news?" Cici asked. Lynn looked at her confused.

"Francisco is dating Emma." Lynn froze while Cici left.

'Maybe that's why he stopped annoying me.'

She stopped thinking about it and went to take her lunch. She was on her way to a table where Margo and her friends were sitting.

She sat down. Her friends looked at her.

"Lynn have you heard the news?" Margo asked.

"Is it about Francisco? Yeah i've heard it." They nodded. The cafeteria door opened. All eyes were on Francisco and his girlfriend walking they're way to the line to get their lunch. They then turned their gaze to Lynn. Not Francisco and his girlfriend but the whole cafeteria.

Some kids went to her.

"That's his girlfriend."

"Are you alright?"

"What are you feeling right now?"

"Please don't be jealous."

"It's alright."

'What is there problem?'

The bell rang and they went back to class.

"Bye Margo. Meet you at the gate with the rest later." She said and waved to her bestfriend and went to class.

A few minutes later Lynn asked for permission if she could go to the comfort room. She then went out to go to the restroom.

She was doing her business and then went out of one of the stalls to wash her hands. She was in the middle of washing her hands then the door opened.

"You're Lynn Loud right?" Emma asked. She nodded. "So you're his former love interest." Lynn didn't respond. She just looked at her withlut any emotion.

"Let's make a bet." Lynn looked at her confused but interested.

"I'll join every sport you join and you join the cheerleading team. Like you know switch lives. If Francisco fell inlove with you. I'll try to switch schools and give you 500 dollars but if i win. You need to say bye bye to you're friends because you're switching schools." Lynn thought about it.

"I don't want to be friends with you're friends." Lynn said.

"Who said you're going to be friends with them? You and you're friends are in the cheerleading team. My friends are going to be at the soccer team. I don't like you're friends too you know." She thoight about it again.

"So... What do you say Loud? Deal?" Emma said sticking out her hand waiting for her answer.

"Deal." She shaked her hand.