Prologue || Chapter 0 ||

It was an early morning, the breeze was nice and refreshing, and the sun was casting its warmth outwards. The students could be seen heading to UA as of this very moment. Tenya Iida, the class representative of class 1-A, was walking down the halls of UA about to reach his classroom when he suddenly overheard two students.

"Have you heard the latest news? One of my friends overheard our teachers talking about a traitor here at UA!", says the student with black colored hair.

"For real? No way. I wonder how they even got in..", the other student blonde hair replies and ponders for a bit.

"I personally think it's one of the hero course students. I mean they could've just been "recommended" or just bought their way in, ya know." Said the ravenette.

The blonde just nodded in reply, deep in thought, as they kept walking forwards.

As Iida entered class 1-A, he couldn't help but think about what those two students had spoken about. He contemplated to himself..

'Could there really be a traitor in UA? And if so, could one of his fellow classmates in 1-A really be the traitor the two were speaking about? No.....'

He decided that it would be best if he brought up the subject with Mr. Aizawa later. As time passed on, more and more students began to arrive to class, and the chatting had grown louder and louder.

Iida being Iida, he made sure that the rules were being followed. Knowing his classmates he wasn't so sure. He was very dedicated though, especially when it came to rules. Before he knew it, the bell had rung signaling everyone to head back to their seats and wait for class to begin.

The yellow caterpill- Mr Aizawa had walked in, looking tired as ever as their day begun. Throughout the day, they learned about heroics, did some hero training, and all the regular basics.

During lunch, he had heard more people talking and whispering about the "traitor" . Nearing the end of the day, Iida has finally decided to ask Mr. Aizawa. He raised his hand And Mr. Aizawa called on him.

"Yes Iida?" Mr. Aizawa asked dully. He looked so done with life.

"Mr. Aizawa, is the rumor about there being a so-called "traitor" in the midst of UA true?"

. . . .

Hello, I'm the author lol and I hope you guys liked the prologue and if there are any mistakes please let me know. Thank you :) - Random Author ~