15: Better now (End)

I was sitting on the sofa cuddling with Billie. We had friends over for a movie night. Que with his mate, Samantha with Dani. Bree with her mate and Jesabelle with hers.

It's been two months since that argument with Billie. She had agreed with me to go to therapy. We did couples therapy and it went well. We were doing so much better.

I look over to my right to see Dakota hugging a pretty brunette. We make eyes contact and she winks and I roll my eyes. I forgave Dakota for what she did to me. I won't be able to forget it, but I won't hold her to it. She found someone new and loving. And I'm happy she did. She became an amazing friend after everything.

I wiggle off Billies lap and run upstairs looking for Mr. Teddy. "Baby where are you going?" I hear her say right behind me. The door slams open and I jump scared. My eyes water and her face softens. "I'm sorry princess I didn't mean to scare you." She says crouching down. I hug her tightly, "You know y/n, thank you. I love you so much. I'm better now."

A/n

IM SORRY! i know it's a little rushed but it had to be done! I hope you guys enjoyed this book! I gave you the happy ending most wanted.

But anyway! Stay tuned for my next book. It will come out sometime today!

Stay blessed and much love!