❝ just friends ❞ ─ shorter wong × reader

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬ˢʰᵒʳᵗᵉʳ ʷᵒⁿᵍ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ╔═══════════════╗prompt:

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
ˢʰᵒʳᵗᵉʳ ʷᵒⁿᵍ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
╔═══════════════╗
prompt:

shorter and y/n has been long time friends (also fwbs) but both of them are scared to go past friendship

╚═══════════════╝

"will you stay tonight as well?"

she questions. her voice low and soft, sounding so welcoming, warm. she's seated at the edge of the bed, naked with a blanket covering her private parts, having her back completely exposed for the other person to see. she doesn't turn to his direction though, she only stares at the wall infront of her. pretty purple bruises all over her back and neck as pink flushed her cheeks, she lets out a small breath.

"i don't know,"

as the sun slowly starts to rise, light slowly illuminates the room as it hit her pale skin, exposing every little imperfection. speaking of which, she's never noticed this but shorter had several scars and stitches on his body. it hadn't been a surprise, seeing as he had been the leader of chinatown's mafia. y/n shrugs off the thought. closing her eyes for a moment as she processed words she wanted to say inside her head. what was she even supposed to say in a situation like this?

"thanks for last night, i really enjoyed fucking you,"

yeah, that wouldn't do. she frowns to herself. has she made the relationship between them awkward? she starts to wonder if she's fucked up already. the two were friends, way back to when they had been little. friends. that's all they ever were. but yet the glances they gave each other said otherwise. they swore they were just friends. but getting drunk and fucking didn't help either of their cases. she lets out a small sigh.

glancing back, she catches shorter staring at her, as if he was in deep thought. he licks his bottom lip, running his fingers through his purple mohawk as he shifted a little in his sitting. "why do you have to look at me like that?" y/n decides to question. though, shorter doesn't reply. he only stares and shrugs. "you're a pretty view to look at," he says with that goddamned smirk of his. y/n refrains herself from rolling her eyes and snapping a snarky comment.