Prologue

In a huge golden mothership, there lived evil futuristic knights who builded up an army of plasma aliens and floods. A whole space battle was happening close to a planet called halo where a military army were riding in there spaceships shooting the aliens. The evil futuristic knights appeared out of a hallway to another giving orders.
"Get those pescy military out of here, we are this close to our plan", yelled the male knight at an elite.
"We are doing our best sir", said the elite.
"Blast them all down, we can't afford to loose this battle", yelled the female knight.
More of the aliens flew out of the mothership taking down the military.
"They just keep coming", said a soldier.
"Make way, it's the chief", said a female soldier.
A spaceship flew forward as the others made way for it.
The ship was taking out a good amount of the alienships known as the banshees in it's way.
The ship was able to reach the mothership and landed in there.
Climbed out of the militaryship was a powerful soldier wearing Mark VI armor and blasted a couple of grunts with his battle rifle.
He ran into a hallway shooting and knocking out elites, grunts, and jackals.
He finally reached the science lab searching for evidence on the knights plans.
He found a shelf of a strange giant glowstick looking devices.
He picked up one and stuffed it in his pack.
As he turned around and walked to the table, he noticed some blueprints that shows the device he picked up and shows some pictures of not only different realms but different dimensions and centuries.
He picked up a picture of some medieval realm and looked at it.
The soldier was quite confused about the picture he was looking at.
Not noticing, a bulky armored man walked in and had a helmet with different settings for the face.
"So Master Chief, you found my reaserch for Ultima's plan", said the bulky stranger.
"Scientist, what are you guys creating here", asked Master Chief.
"None of your concern, now leave before I blast you into pieces", threatened the Scientist.
"Okay I'm leaving, I got all I need", said Master Chief.
"Wait what do you mean by that, wait a minute that picture give it me", screamed the Scientist as he was attempting to grab the picture.
Master Chief moved from the Scientist's grabs and ran out into the hall.
As Chief ran out of the lab, he spotted the knights.
"Well well well, if it isn't Master Chief", said the male knight.
"Ultima Knight, and Eternal Knight, what a surprise", said Master Chief.
"You dare interfere with my husband's plans do you", said Eternal Knight.
"Wasn't it your plan to whatever you guys are doing", asked Master Chief.
"No, Ultima was the one who thought of it and I was the one who agreed, so it was his plan", answered Eternal Knight.
"Well whatever your doing you will have to answer to use", said Master Chief.
"After him", commanded Ultima.
A whole wave of grunts, jackals, and elites came running after Master Chief  from every hallway.
Master Chief pulled out his battle rifle and started shooting them down.
He then cleared a path for him to reach his ship and ran down the hall out of the wave.
"After him and don't let him escape", yelled Eternal.
The whole army chased after Master Chief.
Master Chief knew he was be chased and he threw a couple of frag grenades at the army behind him and kept running.
Part of the army exploded from the grenades behind Master Chief as he ran into the ship landing area and locked the door behind him blocking the army.
Master Chief found his ship and ran towards it until something blocked his path.
A alpha elite jumped in Master Chiefs way and pulled out his energy sword.
"You think you have the strength to face the Ultima and Eternal knight", said the alpha elite.
"No one can defeat the Ultima army".
"We'll see who's stronger when we figure out your plans", said Master Chief.
Master Chief pulled out his magnum pistol and wacked the alpha elite on the head with it and aimed it at him as Chief jumped on his ship.
"You will never defeat us after this new and most amazing plan succeeds", said the alpha elite.
"Watch how you say that cause there's a storm coming", said Master Chief.
Master Chief putted away his pistol and jumped in his ship and took of and flew to halo.
Master Chief contacted the army.
"We got what we needed mission accomplished", said Master Chief.
"Alright everyone let's get out here", said a soldier.
All of the military flew out of the battle back to Halo.
Arrived in the planet, Master Chief landed and walked in the base.
Master Chief walked in the meeting room where the general and president were sitting.
"Mister president I got some evidence for there plans sir", said Master Chief sitting down.
"Excellent work Master Chief, we are always proud to have someone like you in our combat system", said the president with a deep and chill voice.
The president was a pumpkin with a depressed look carved in and wears a tuxedo with pumpkins all around it.
And the general was a young japanese man with black hair and wore futuristic samurai armor and had his helmet on the table next to a cat with white and orange color.
"Please, show us the evidence", commanded the general in a deep voice.
"Yes sir mister general sir", responded Master Chief.
Master Chief pulled out his pack and pulled out the device and the picture of some medieval realm.
The president picked up the medieval realm picture.
"What is this", asked the president.
"I'm not sure mister president, I found it in the lab", answered Master Chief.
"Let me see that", said the general.
The president handed the picture to the general.
"I think I know what this".
"What is it", asked the president.
"I believe it's the picture of the medieval realm where all of the famous medieval and B.C. warriors and leaders are transported to after their deaths, this realm was created in the 1920s after the modern age was building up", answered the general.
"Well, that answers that but what were the knights doing with it", asked the president.
"I have know idea, what about that device Master Chief", asked the general.
Master Chief slide the device towards the general.
The general picked it up.
"What is this even supposed to do", asked the general looking at the device.
"Does it have an on switch or something", asked the president.
"I don't know sir, oh wait I found a button", said the general.
The general pushed the button and the device said something.
"Hello, which realm do you want to enter", said the device.
Everyone was slightly frightened but mostly had an idea what was the knights plan.
"Realm", asked the president.
"This must be a device to enter different realms", answered the general.
"Maybe the knights are doing something in other realms, so they use that device to teleport there", said the president.
"Whatever those evil knights are doing in other realms I would like to find out"said the general.
"Maybe I can use that to teleport to a least the medieval realm and find out what there doing in there", said Master Chief.
"Good idea Master Chief, teleport there and find out the rest of their plan", commanded the general.
"Yes sir", responded Master Chief.
Chief stood up and took the device from the general.
"Take me to the medieval realm device", said Master Chief.
The device created a portal to the medieval realm.
Master Chief hesitated a little.
"Hurry go on now, it might not stay there for long", said the president.
Master Chief nodes and walks in.
The portal closed behind Master Chief.