Ch1: BETRAYAL

That day, was an exciting day and specially for me, I was very excited. It was our first dating anniversary. And on this account, I bought cake and gifts for him. I have been intensely in love with Tae wan. We have been in relationship after knowing each other about a year. We were so much in "LOVE".

But I caught him cheating on me with my best friend's cousin. The betrayal was definitely like death to me. Tears rolling down my cheeks, rushed out of the place, called a cab and instructed him to the Hanghang Bridge. As soon as we reached the destination, I rushed at the edge of it . My heart was shrinking and about to explode, one thing that was storming in me to kill myself. It was raining heavily, which soaked me completly. I could feel my body slowly turning numb due to the rain .

"Rinn ae, baby, I love you."
I could hear his voice coming closer and closer .
"Rinn ae, please, let me explain this to you. Don't misunderstand me."
"What will you explain, you cheat. Don't come near to me." I shouted at him.

At the moment I could only think about the betrayal  given by him to me and unfortunately i took a drastic step, and I was into the water.

The visible two figures were disappearing. I heard him laughing like a monster and shouting at me,"Rinn ae, I haven't loved you once. I will be very happy if you die. I'll definitely attend your funeral. So goobye, see you never." And again I could hear him laughing whole heartedly.

I was drowning but anger rushed through my body how can a person be so heartless. I realized that he cheated me from the very beginning  "Please, help me. Can anyone help me. Please, save me!!"shouting hard with no hope, drowning deep into the water.

I was totally broken but now when death is near I want to live a long life which now seemed to be impossible. I was blacking out slowly. I knew, I am leading to the path death.

Sorry eomma. Sorry appa. Sorry.
I couldn't be your best daughter .

What do you think will happen to Ri, she will die or someone will save her ?

....................................................................................................

Thank you . First chapter completed . Hope you will love it . Sorry for the grammatical errors.

...............                    ..............

Many twists and turns are coming  so continue to reading the chapters futher .
                    .................

♤Guys do support me . And can dm me I'll be happy  to listen your parts .♤

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡Loads of loveee ♡....

There will be some korean words further .

All copyrights belong to me .♡
Do vote for me ... if you like it ..☆
Thank you...♡♡♡