Ch2 : MYSTERIOUS PERSON

Mianada(I'm sorry)  Its been a while I have updated my story. Actually there were some problems I was facing also lots of assignment and tests. So i wasn't able to write/update the story .

Further  I will do my bestso that I can publish soon . I know you all will understand.

Saranghaeyo♡♡(I love you) readers.
~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~

Drowning deep in to the water with little concious left, I could feel someone is wrapping around me. My body was so cold that I could feel the warm sensation of his body. I was so scared, but could feel his masculine body and muscles.
"Please, save me." Was my indication.
Maybe It was the last few second before completely fainting. I felt his warm lips were on mine.

Later, when I woke up the room was bright and incense stick lit with a nice fragnance. The doctor came in the room.
"How are you feeling now?" with a smile.
"I am better, doctor. But where I am? The last memory I have was drowning in the water!"
"Thanks jesus!" You haven't lost your memory."
"What?"
"You were in coma for the last 15 days here . You have been rescued by a gentleman or you could have died!" He told me.
"..... .."
"He also cleared all the expanses and even took care of you. But....!"
"But?"
"He never showed his face or shared his contact number. He never revealed himself."
"Doctor, when I will be discharged?" slightly tensed.
"Within a couple of day. Also now, you are in Gangnam. "
"Whaaaat!!"
"Yes, now checkup time."
After the doctor left. I was tensed.
"How will I go back to Seoul! I don't have money."

After 2 days, I was discharged. The doctor gave me a envelope and told,"He gave this to me and asked to give it to you."
I was anxiously observing the envelope, opening there was money and a letter,

"Annyeong(hello) Rinn Ae,

I know, you will be anxious how I know you. But I never thought to see you in this situation. It was hurting. Please, take this money, return to Seoul and take revenge. I will always support you.

Your well wisher, C."

"C? Who?"
But I felt warm and tears rolled down.
"Thank you. Thank you for saving me though I don't know you! I will always be grateful."
I checked in the hotel in gangnam, until  recovered completely.

I returned back to Seoul, the place that gave me immense hatred, unbearable pain with worst memory.

"I am Kim Rinn-ae. A 20 year old research student in Seoul National University. My parents has their renowned business in Jeju and my brother is a trainee. I used to live alone in Seoul and whom I loved, betrayed me. Also I experienced near death."
"I'll take revenge. All the pain I received, I'll return it back."as anger rushed down my body.

Crossing the Hanghang river, "Ajusshi(Mister), pull the car here."
Coming out of the car, I went to the spot where the incident took place. Staring pointlessly at the river, a boy almost same age of mine stood beside me. He felt familiar.

"Annyeong"
"Do I know you?" anxiously looking at him.
"Aniyo(no), actually this spot is my favourite and you were standing here. I think this spot is your favourite!"
"This place is my favorite? This place is the worst place, I ever knew. I hate this place." almost screaming.
"Waeyo(Why)?"
"None of your business."
"Why you tried to commit suicide?"he mumbled.
"WHAT!" shocked,"Ottokaey(how), how u know?"
"Nevermind. I was just mumbling. Okay, bye" slight smile.
"Hey, wait!"
He vanished into thin air. I was shocked how he knew about the incident. I took a cab and returned back to my home. I was so exhausted and tired of all the things happened over this month. And gradually slept.

--------------------------------------
Do you think 'he' knows something about Ri and the incident?
--------------------------------------

This the end of  second chapter. Many more to come . Let me know how the story is. Sorry for late update.

Thank you . Hope you will love it . Sorry for the grammatical errors.

...............                    ..................

Many twists and turns yet to come so continue  reading the chapters further .
                    .................

♤Guys do support me .♤

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡Loads of loveee ♡

All copyrights belong to me .♡
Do vote for me ... if you like it ..☆
Thank you...♡♡♡