Action/Adventure Profile Family

If you like this profile, why not check out the other profiles in the Action & Adventure profile family?

Action - The official Action category profile. Get the adrenaline pumping and the excitement mounting for the most exhilarating action fiction on Wattpad. Jump in!

Adventure - The official Adventure category profile. Journey to the uncharted realm of heroes, villains, pirates, and fairy folk, where the imagination knows no bounds.

Anime - The ambassador-managed profile catered towards the Otakus of Wattpad. Dedicated to promoting amazing anime, manga, and light novels.

BadassReads - The ambassador-managed profile for bad boys/bad girls, delinquents, pranksters, and mafia stories. Enough of being good; it's time to be kick ass!

Mystery - Wattpad's official Mystery headquarters, where you'll uncover twisted, thrilling stories to keep you hanging onto your hats.

SecretTreasures - The ambassador-managed home for those who seek daring journeys to mysterious and exotic places; action-packed adventures to uncover lost treasures; decrypting ancient secrets; hunting down cursed artefacts; or unearthing haunted tombs. Discovery awaits!

Sport - The ambassador-managed profile dedicated to sport, and sporting stories.

WattpadMilitaryFiction - The ambassador-managed home to all military-related fiction.

Or if you'd rather visit the Action or Adventure profile of your own language, we also have these international Action & Adventure profiles!

WattpadActionDE - Our German Action profile!

MysteryThrillerIN - Our Indian Mystery/Thriller profile!

WattpadSuspenseLP - Our Portuguese Mystery/Thriller profile!

WattpadMysteryTR - Our Turkish Mystery/Thriller profile!

WattpadAvventuraIT - Our Italian Adventure profile!

WattpadAccionES - Our Spanish Action profile!