Rights

"Khushi ke aasun hai
Actually aasun main hi khushi hai"

- Miley Jab Hum Tum.

*15 PARTS OF MILEY JAB HUM TUM

Do Not Copy My Work.

A Warning That Should Be Taken Darn Seriously

15 PARTS OF MILEY JAB HUM TUM

15 PARTS OF MILEY JAB HUM TUM. COPYRIGHT. 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, Without The Written Permission And Official Signature of the Author.

I Do Not permit Anyone to have photocopy, prints or electro-prints for my work, these books are highly regarded as a means for enjoyment and a perfect example for motivation, love, care or any emotion you ever experienced during the course of time.

A quote or even an idea/ plot is been copied from my story, there will be punishable offence and hefty debt to pay. I don't take this funny and feel it's very insensitive and offensive to take credits of other people.

We live in a great world, let's not demolish it by petty activities.

**

Warning Given Next Step Would Be
ACTION.

No Exceptions.

Any Issue, Talk Here.

Respect the Author and Their Work.

**

This book is a fiction.

Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or fictitious. Any resemblance to the actual person, living or dead, events or location is entirely coincidental.

I do not take credits for the idea of the show or the characteristics of each actors, the show belongs to the writers, directors, producers, spots, actors of the Star plus aired- miley jab hum tum.
But Yes, I do take Credits for the story ahead.
Their Characters grown in the story and the twists that are described in the Story, 15 PARTS OF MILEY JAB HUM TUM.

Completely.

**

This is purely my imagination as a reader and a writer. Do not misunderstand the intention.

The way to show your love for the story is by promoting that story's line on any social networking site and linking it to me, commenting on it and voting on its chapter and sharing it by any other healthy means.

If you like the Story, Line, Chapter, and Character- Share them and Respect the Boundaries.
It will help them, dearly and deeply 💛

******************************************************************
§ Miley Jab Hum Tum, a serial which made all of us go hay-y-hay!! So, here's a little fun moment from their lives!

§ Views about the Novel.

§ Who says the above mentioned dialogue from MJHT- Miley Jab Hum Tim?

Hint : The best character of the show, who finally has a love story with the most hottest girl in the college!

esta é a sua vida, aproveite

- Claire101.