/Chapter 26/

Chapter Twenty-Six

Third Person

As Chaeyoung leaves, the girls decided to go back to their dorm.

"Where's Jeongyeon unnie?" Dahyun asked.

"She locked herself in her room." Jihyo answers to the younger.

"So, who's going to talk to her?" Nayeon asked making the other girls look at each other like they are having the same thought.

"I-i need to leave, my mom is calling me," Tzuyu said.

"Me too, my mother-in-law is calling Tzuyu." Sana joked causing Tzuyu to give her a judging look.

"Uh, I'll buy our groceries," Jihyo said and clung her arm to Dahyun.

"I'll bring Dahyun." Jihyo continued.

Nayeon raised her eyebrow as she realized that they all need to go and she was the only one who will leave since Momo is out.

"We'll go now!" The girls said and leave the older.

They want Nayeon to talk to Jeongyeon since they all know that Jeongyeon will listen to the older. They also decided to leave coz they know that something will happen and it might be so serious.

Nayeon doesn't have a choice. She sighed and go upstairs and headed to Jeongyeon and Momo's room to talk to Jeongyeon.

(Jeong and Momo are roommates so yeah.)

Before knocking, she breathes deeply first and composed herself.

"You can do it." Nayeon cheered to herself.

She knocked three times and wait for the latter to respond but she got nothing.

"Jeongyeon, It's Nayeon. I want to talk to you." Nayeon calmly said.

She knocked again but still, no one is responding.

She put her ears on the door hoping she can hear anything but again she heard nothing.

Nayeon suddenly felt nervous so she knocked again.
"Jeongyeon-ah! Open the door! I need to talk to"

She was cut as Jeongyeon opened the door and looked at Nayeon blankly.

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you."

Jeongyeon goes back to her bed leaving the door open so Nayeon entered.

"You have a minute to say what you want," Jeongyeon said with her stern face.

"Why are you acting up like that. I thought everything is fine now? Did I think you already want Bambam for Mina? What happened Jeong?"

Jeongyeon remains silent as she's thinking of her answer to the older.

"What did Bambam do to you? Mina is hurting too. All she believed is you're already fine with it. What happened?"

Jeongyeon can't resist it anymore as she clenched her fist and then tears fell because of the anger she felt.

"Jeong-"

"ITS BECAUSE THAT GUY HURT YOU! I STILL CAN'T FORGOT HOW HE ACTED LIKE YOU ARE NOTHING TO HIM!" Jeongyeon yelled which made Nayeon start panicking with Jeongyeon's actions.

"I STILL CAN'T FORGIVE HIM! I STILL CAN REMEMBER HOW YOU ALMOST END YOUR OWN LIFE BECAUSE OF THAT JERK!" Jeongyeon continues as tears are rushing out of her eyes.

"Jeongyeon where are you coming from? Can you please calm yourself? I can't understand you." Nayeon said calmly.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I'M LIKE THIS? IT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE I KNOW THAT BAMBAM IS NOT GOOD FOR MINA. BUT MORE ON BECAUSE I CAN'T FORGIVE HIM!"

"Jeongyeon please calm," Nayeon said but Jeongyeon keeps ongoing.

"I CAN STILL REMEMBER HOW HE STOLE YOU FROM ME. HE KNEW THAT I LIKE YOU BUT HE STILL COURTED YOU. THEN I WILL FIND OUT THAT HE JUST USED YOU!"

Nayeon is shocked upon hearing the insight of the latter as if she heard it wrong.

"Y-you like m-me?"

Jeongyeon calmed herself as she heard the order's question.

"Yes, I like you! I do! Everyone in the squad knows about that. I've been liking you since before. Bambam is my close friend, he knows how much I love you but he still courted you. It hurts me so much Nayeon. Then I found out that you and him were already together. It breaks me so much. But I stayed by your side. I still support you. Then I found out that he's just using you. I know you've been hurt so much with that. But it's not just you. I'm hurting too Nayeon. I'm blaming myself because I let you get hurt by that jerk. I almost died when I saw you wanted to end your own life. I don't know what will happen if I lose you Nayeon." Jeongyeon stated while keeping her head down and still crying.

"And now he's coming back and wants to be with Mina. I know that if I let him be with Mina, he will have a chance to go with us also. And I can't let that happen. I don't want you to be close with him again. I don't want you to get hurt by the same person again. Before I'm blaming myself because I didn't do anything when he hurt you. I'm afraid that you'll fall for him again."
Jeongyeon said as she continued to cry.

Nayeon is still stunned and just looking at the latter.

Unconsciously, Nayeon went closer to Jeongyeon and kneel to the latter. She put her hand on the chin of Jeongyeon and slightly lift it to see her eyes who's already swelling.

Nayeon smiled as she had eye contact with Jeongyeon. She wiped the tears of the latter and smiled again.

She held the face of Jeongyeon and still not breaking the stare with the latter.

"It's not true that you've done nothing Jeong. When I almost ended my life, you stopped me. You make me realize that Bambam is not worth being loved by me. That he's not worth killing me. Thank you for protecting me as always Jeong. Bambam is now in the past and you don't have to worry about it. What is important is today. The day you confessed that you like me. And also, the day I will tell you that I like you too." Nayeon said and smiled at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon is now the one who's in shock. She doesn't know if she's hearing things right.

"You don't have to worry Jeongyeon. You have me and my heart. Please stay by my side as what you did before and what you're doing now."

"Y-you like me too?" Jeongyeon finally said up.

Nayeon smiled and suddenly kissed Jeongyeon to her lips making the latter blush.

"I love you," Nayeon said and leaned her forehead to Jeongyeon's forehead.

"I will always be loving you," Nayeon said and looked to the latter's eyes with love.

Suddenly they felt something. Their faces are just inching with each other. They both close their eyes as their lips land with each other.

They both shared a sweet kiss then suddenly they heard a loud bang.

"Hey, Jeong Wh- oh fuck what are you guys doing here?!" Momo exclaimed as she saw the two sharing their love.

Nayeon stood up and smirk at Momo.

"Why? Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?" Nayeon asked while crossing her arms.

"Girlfriend?!" Momo and Jeongyeon exclaimed in unison.

"Oh god! Ok, never mind where are the others?" Momo asked again.

"We don't know," Nayeon answered and sat beside Jeongyeon.

After a while, they heard voices downstairs.

"Maybe they are already here. Let me tell them what is happening here." Momo said and stormed out.

Nayeon just laughs as she shook her head.

"I'm your girlfriend?" Jeongyeon asked made Nayeon look at her.

"Why? I thought you would like it?" Nayeon said as she pouts.

"Of course, I like it. And I love you." Jeongyeon said and gave Nayeon a smacking kiss.