034

Liked by anmriz and 819,018 others

ThailandTV BREAKING NEWS | The drama between Krist Perawat and Singto Prachaya, is it about to end? Fans are looking forward for the last picture. Is it another love confession? Nobody knows. But the question is, why Singto Prachaya stayed silent for these past few days? Where is he now?

The suspicious reply of Tawan Vihokratana to Thitipoom Techaapaikhun made fans come up with different theories. To read them, click here.

Let's all anticipate the ending, or just the start another drama of #15PicturesOfUs tomorrow.

View all 8,019 comments

ilovethailand I saw Tay's reply to New and I'm curious since morning about it
SingtoPH Are they back together?
behappySingto Singto's been silent :(
Sotuuus Is it about the upcoming series?
whoareyou @Sotuuus What series are you talking about?
singtuann @Sotuuus They say it's fake
kristsingtoph @Sotuuus It was leaked all over the internet
singsing Forget about the unofficial series, let's all cry when the last picture dropped tomorrow
KristPH Waiting...
singto_prachaya Look who's waiting, but I'm not saying it's @KristPH
singto_prachaya Ohh the mention was a mistake

***

"THE BOMB HAS been dropped already," Said Gun while scanning the remaining pages of the script for today.

"It was Tay, not me." New defended himself before Tay could utter a word.

Tay pointed himself with a shocked expression. "Me? I was just stating an obvious fact. It wasn't my fault."

"Uh, it's your fault because of your dumbass reply." New rolled his eyes before sipping on his cold drink.

"I think, they're coming." Off said when he noticed someone's approaching the room where everyone was resting.