𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 27

*Warning: The following chapter contains strong language and neglect 

Sam's POV

I sat on the front porch when things were starting to get dark. I was sitting on the swinging bench while sipping on some oolong tea when a figure from almost a mile away was visible. It looked like it's walking towards the mansion. I set my cup down and walked down the steps as I waited for the person to approach towards me.

To my surprise, it's Jess. She looked so beaten up, she's limping towards me. I ran up to her and she fell into my arms.

"Hey Sammy." She let out a raspy voice and held onto me. I helped her up and began walking back to the front porch. I set her down on a near by chair and stood back, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She noticed my stare.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I didn't even do anything. They attacked me." She defended herself. I was starting to feel really irritated that she doesn't think what happened was a huge problem.

"Oh so you didn't beat up a random dude in the middle of a Halloween shop?" Her eyes widen and her mouth dropped. I noticed the bruised jaw she has.

"Who the fuck told you that?"

"Who do you think told me that huh? You always have this stupid rampage for nothing! And look what happened, you got arrested in a place where you know is too dangerous because they think you're a human being. But you're not! You're so fucking careless man! Have some sense in you!"

"Don't you fucking dare raise your voice at me. I did that to protect Ariel. Bet she didn't tell you that huh? The dude was being a fucking pervert! And guess what? There's a fucking plot twist to this! The dude works for Ariel's sister! How do I know that? Simple, SHE FUCKING TOLD ME HERSELF WHILE SHE KEPT BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" She stood up and approached to me. At this point, she's not yelling, she's screaming at the top of her lungs right now.

"Do you know how badly I was treated there?! The bitch was trying to kill me! In front of Ariel. She witnessed me getting beat up, and she couldn't do anything about it. I WAS PUT IN THE ELECTRICAL CHAIR FOR GOD SAKE! I WAS DRAGGED AROUND LIKE SOME SICK DOG IN A POUND!"
She proceeded to take off her hoodie, leaving her exposed in her sports bra, revealing her wounds.

"SHE KICKED ME IN THE RIBS! SHE PUNCHED MY JAW! SHE BROKE MY NOSE! SHE STABBED ME IN THE LEG WITH MY KNIFE! SHE USED A 2,200 VOLT ELECTRICITY TO TRY TO KILL ME AND ALL IT MADE ME FEEL WAS WEAK! THATS WHY I COULDN'T FIGHT BACK! HELL LOOK, SHE SHOT ME IN THE ARM WHILE I WAS TRYING TO GET AWAY! AND I MANAGED TO ESCAPE A PRISON WITH HIGH SECURITY JUST TO COME HOME TO YOU GUYS BUT NOOOOO. I WAS LECTURED AS USUAL BY YOU! I'M HURT CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?! AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY ITS MY FAULT WHEN YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY I'M LIKE THIS?! FUCK YOU!"

I stayed completely silent, watching her lose some screws. She looked at me with the most angry eyes I've ever seen. I leaned against the pole and took a breath.

"Look, I wasn't trying to-"

"You weren't trying to do what? Bitch at me? Because that's clearly exactly what you did." She limped inside the house, leaving me outside alone.

     Jess' POV
Fucking amateurs. All of them. I can't believe they didn't gave a single shit. They should feel sorry for me.

"Jess? Is that you?" Ariel stood up from the couch and walked up to me.

"Don't get near me. Please." I pushed her away from me. The hurt in her eyes was noticeable now.

"Jess she's trying to hug you." Manny said from behind as he walked in the room.