1- Strip Tease

‼️🛑WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT🛑‼️
Jazlyn POV
My stripper name was Baby, probably because i was younger than the rest of the girls who worked at Scully's.
I didn't mind though. I hated it here. It was like working for the scum of the Earth. But I can't complain because I get treated well, there has been a few mishaps but that's it. Nothing too serious.
"Baby!" I heard Scully's voice outside the dressing room."Yeah Scully?!" I yelled. "I need you in private room 3, asap." he said. "Fuck." I muttered. I hate strip teases. They were always some 40 year old creep with kids and a wife. Brooke looked at me with sympathy. I shook my head and got up and started the walk of dread going to room 3.
When I got to room 3 all I could hear was the rain outside, because it was in the back. I knocked and in my most seductive voice said "May I come in?" There was a grunt in response. I opened the door. In shock there was a guy maybe a few years older than me, sitting there with a cigarette in his hand. I quickly gathered myself together and walked over to him. He nodded and put 5,000 on the table. My eyes widened. He said "Start" with force.
So that's exactly what I did. I started going up to him and grinding on him. I felt his member grow.
Then I lifted myself up and started to strip. Until i was left in my heels and underwear. I did my dancing for him. Then he muttered. "What's your name?" I replied "Baby." "Real name." He almost yelled.
"Jazlyn." he thought for a moment, before touching my curly brown hair. "Please don't touch me.." I whispered.
"What is your last name?" I knew better this time. "Garcia." "Smart Girl."
I hadn't realized that he had grabbed me and i've been sitting on his lap all this time. "I'll pay you 20,000 dollars, if you come with me."I replayed his word in my head to see if they were real. They were. "I'm not going to sell myself." I walked out. But before I could he grabbed my hand. "Trust me, before the month ends you will be mine." I looked at him then I left. I was on the verge of tears. Who was this man? Why did he say that? I looked over at the clock. I counted my money, then went to Sully's office and handed him 20% of what i earned.
He nodded in appreciation. Then I walked to the dressing room to Brooke. "I just had the creepiest encounter." I said. Brooke looked at me like I was on crack. "Doesn't that always happen here." she asked. "I mean I guess but he said he wanted me to come with with him, and when I declined, he said that I would be his by the end of the month." She again looked at me like I was on crack. "Are you high?"
I laughed. "No." she laughed at me. "I think you are. Come on."
We got dressed and then went to our little apartment. It wasn't much but it had what we needed.
When we got home I went to shower. Then after I got ready for bed and then went to bed.

Ryders POV
"Come on man. Just for a little while. You've been tense with work and stuff. Just have a little fun for awhile." "I said no Cole, I don't feel like going out tonight. And I do have fun. I have women crawling at my feet. I just happen to ignore most of them." I rolled my eyes. Cole sighed. "Please."
"Fine." I couldn't believe that I was being dragged out of my office to a strip club to have "fun". It wasn't exactly what I would describe it as.
We arrived around 11:00. Cole was smiling. "I booked you a private dance." Cole mentioned before entering. "Of course you did." I looked around. It reeked of sweat and alcohol. Soon enough, a random stripper was grinding on me before i could even reach the floor.
She smiled. " Do you like that?" she said with a wink. I pushed her off. She huffed and walked away. Thank God.
A girl caught my sight. She seemed young. Maybe in her early 20s. She was gorgeous. The most beautiful girl i've ever seen.
She looked over but didn't make eye contact. Then she travels to the back of the club.
I found Cole and asked him "Did you already pick my stripper?" he smiled and said "No, why? Do you have your eye on someone?" He smirked.
"Yes, actually."
He looked shocked. I laughed. was it really that hat to believe that I would be interested in a girl?
"Alright then. Go to the back and i'll set you up. Who was she?" I thought to myself. "She was short, even with heels. Brown curls, gorgeous." He nodded before walking away.
I made my way to the back. I sat there for some time smoking a cigarette until I heard a knock. "May I come in?" I grunted in response which she took as a yes. She was even more perfect up close. She seemed shocked to see me. She quickly gathered herself together. I placed 5,000 on the table and said "Start" and so she did. She was better that anyone else I've been with like this. I felt my member grow. Then she stripped. Perfection. She was the definition of perfection. Then she danced. And when she was done I asked the dumbest question. "What's your name?" "Baby." She replied. "Real Name." I replied a little to forcefully. "Jazlyn." I thought for a moment before running my fingers through her hair. She hadn't realized she was on my lap. She whispers "Please don't touch me.." I remove my fingers.
"What's your last name?" "Garcia" she said. "Smart Girl." I retorted. "I'll pay you 20,000 dollars if you come with me." She thought for a moment. "I'm not going to sell myself." She stated walking out but before she left, I grabbed her hand. "Trust me, before the end of this month, you'll be mine." She looked at me then left.
"Jazlyn Garcia." I said to myself.
After we were walking back to the car Cole asked me a question. "Enjoy yourself?" I laughed. "Actually, yes I did."
"I need you to find someone. Jazlyn Garcia."
"Stripper?"
"Stripper."
Then he dropped me off at my penthouse. I went up them showered and did my routine. I washed the filth of the one lady who had so much makeup on it looked like pudding.
Then I went to bed thinking about her.

Okay so like my other books flopped and I'm going to try and be a lot better about updating. :)